Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 11:28 PM   #1
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Mazin hamsters logs out in middle of playing maz

Very frustrating - I have been trying to complete one of the difficult flag follies mazes and three times on different days I have been logged out in the middle of playing. I did not get the 'mazin moolah I had earned - in one case 89. Sometimes i get the message "you have not done anything for awhile" and click yes to keep playing, but the times i have been logged out I had not gotten that message. Anyone else?
florida is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
wabbitslayer77 / 78
Webkinz :)

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Default Re: Mazin hamsters logs out in middle of playing maz

yes this has happened to me too, I thought it was just one of the gem mazes, cuz I keep getting logged out when I get 15 out of 16 gems, after doing the gem maze and being logged out twice I thought there is something messed on the gem maze, so I tryed finishing the flag follies, but after getting 10/14 flags I got logged out, no message asking me if I want to stay logged in,

I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should switch the log off time to 30mins

cool hi hi hi him hi hi hi hi
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #3

slayergirl1smom is on a distinguished road

This has happened to me just now.......... It has also happened to me before. It is so frustrating when you work for over an hour and just have one more to find, then you get booted. If it happens to me again, I am calling [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]...I can't be wasting my time like this!!!
slayergirl1smom is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Hate this one too...happened to me a couple times last night during difficult mazes....have pop up blocker off for the loader address....all I can say is every 5-10 minutes hit the Log out button and click no, that lets WW know you're still there at least. I don't like that they are tied together but theyre not...your pet loses H/H/H, but it doesn't recognize that you're logged on.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #5

carla is on a distinguished road

Good to know I am not alone! What you are describing is EXACTLY what has been happening to me. After about 15/20 flags in the difficult flag follies run, I have gotten booted twice. The first time I had no idea what happened, but was mad that I lost all that kinzcash and moolah. The second time, a little bit of steam was coming out of my ears! Hope they fix this glitch, it's a BAD one!
carla is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #6

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

This has been happening to me last night and today several times. Very annoying.
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #7
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Hate this one too...happened to me a couple times last night during difficult mazes....have pop up blocker off for the loader address....all I can say is every 5-10 minutes hit the Log out button and click no, that lets WW know you're still there at least. I don't like that they are tied together but theyre not...your pet loses H/H/H, but it doesn't recognize that you're logged on.

Hi Jennielou,

Thanks for the advice - I have been hitting the log out and then no and managed to finish the hard flag follies mazes! Rep to you my friend!
florida is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #8
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

I get the message regularly, but just now I was playing and I was just about to finish a maze that I hadn't done, I could see the last flag I needed to find coming up and WHAM! Just like that I am logged out.
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #9
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

You're welcome florida...I do hope they can fix the non-recognition thing...it makes no sense that it takes away HHH but wants to log you out for inactivity, with no notice.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 09-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

I was just about to post this as well. I do notice that my pets loose happiness, health, and hunger while I play as well as being logged out during the mazes. I was logged out twice when I was doing a maze in leap of faith when I had 18/20 flags! Glad to know it is a glitch and not a computer problem. Thanks Jennielou for the advice. I will try it
Smaointe is offline Female
Closed