Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

Default Re: Mazin Hamsters locking up

View Post Originally Posted by hmh1979
Hello! I am new on here. This is my first post. Anyway, I've have also been having issues with mazin hamsters. When I try the key craze it locks up and my hamster can't move? Plus, when I am finished with mazin hamsters and try to get back to webkinz I receive an error message that "a plugin has failed" and the window just closes! I am using Firefox as my browser. Has anyone else had these issues? Any ideas on fixing this?
This is a known glitch as i have been dealing with this too and have been talking with webkinz. the rep. said yesterday that they have been receiving quite a few calls about this. i too am using Firefox but have had the same issues with google chrome, windows explorer etc.

you can try to verify if you have the latest download of unity player installed... but i do and still no workie for me. i also can't save my maze anymore. when i edit and then hit the "home" button, i get a pop up error msg and get booted out of MH. without the maze saving. i started a thread about this here with a screen cap of the pop up.

when you are trying your gift grab, if you left-click on the screen with your mouse, you may be able to unlock your stuck hamster for awhile but it's still really wonky, the view is stuck to the ground making it hard to manoever or find things and it will get stuck again. good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by pets4pam
It has crashed my computer. See todays post (Critical, about Valentine rooms) in response to my problems. It IS a PROGRAMING problem, making it not compatable to some computers, We need to call Ganz, because they have been ignoring this for months now.
true true about the cinnamon's room + windows vista = disaster.

the hamsters getting stuck or spinning around while doing gift grab or key kraze is a slightly different problem. i had no issues with my hamsters working on my laptop (windows 7) or my daughter's computer (windows xp) OR even on my upstairs computer (windows vista -- that is before installing cinnamon's room).

my hamster mobility issue is on both my windows 7 computer and the vista computer. both are up to date with firefox and unity and adobe flash.

my maze edit saving issue is on both the windows 7 and windows xp computer.

the whole computer crashing with windows vista is stunning in it's intensity. i can scroll through the edit screen fine but the second a smidgen of that dreaded cinnamon's heart shaped room appears, the computer freezes and then restarts as if someone shut it down improperly. even my 4 year old figured it out, "Cimmons room crasheded the computer mom!"

i really hope ganz gets this figured out soon. i miss my hammy time.

Last edited by missquarejane; 04-02-2011 at 12:10 PM..
missquarejane is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #12
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be true
T9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be true

I have had problems with Unity 3D too. The worst one was after editing my maze and clicking a different tab, I got booted out with a silly and blank error message. I had to delete my maze and start over.

And an hour or two ago, I saw another have the same problem.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-05-2011, 06:31 AM   #13

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Yep, the hamlet is still acting up. I was doing one of the mazes and Chili got stuck in the old west part of the maze. I could zoom the camera around with the mouse but the hamster wouldn't move and I couldn't see it either. Please Ganz, can you fix these hamlet problems!
Old 04-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #14
janesosquare
Gift Guru

my hamsters can't walk through any maze right now nor do key craze. they run about as if controlled by unseen forces, spinning in circles, walking UP trees and freezing up -- refusing to move at all. Today, my hamster got stuck IN a tree. crazy critter!

will update on what the tech at webkinz says tomorrow... but apparently this is a known problem right now affecting some accounts.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #15
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

Thanks, last night I was in the maze and it went blank in the room. So I left the game, glad to know it isn't my computer.
Babs is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #16
janesosquare
Gift Guru

the new rooms have done that for me too. i feel your pain.

UPDATE on the key function in key craze etc:

How many of you with key function issues are using firefox? how many of those have installed the latest update to firefox? (i.e. firefox 4.0 ?) I am wondering if the latest firefox update is where the problem lies. i can now get my rogue hamster under control for key craze and gift grab on my computer but only in windows explorer. i even went so far as to download the full unity program -- not just the player -- and that didn't fix the problem.

i adore firefox but the one computer in our house running the most recent firefox (downloaded about 2 weeks ago) can't control the hamsters at all. hope this might help some of you at least!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #17

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Thanks for the info on Firefox. That is the browser I usually use. I will have to try a different one to see if the problems go away.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #18
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

How strange. I am running Windows 7 with Firefox 4.0 and have never experienced the hamsters freezing up. I wonder is it is only on specific servers? My account is on server 12.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:48 PM   #19
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I've experienced several different glitches involving the Mazin Hamsters. Most recently it seems like every time I leave Mazin Hamsters it logs me out and gives me a Unity Crash message. These glitches can be very frustrating and seem to affect all sorts of computers, operating systems, and internet browsers. Hopefully all the glitches start ironing out soon.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Closed