Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Default Mazin Hamsters locking up

I was just playing the new Maze set with my hamster and after finishing the 4th maze of the set it showed my hamster on the podium and confetti was falling but there was no where to get out of it. I had to shut down webkinz completely without logging out. When I went back to try and finish the mazes I couldn't even get the hamster section to load. Then I had to close out of everything again without logging out to get it to stop. I tried this on Firefox and IE.

Anyone else having this problem? I can go everywhere else in WW, just not to the hamster section.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mazin Hamsters locking up

Well, we don't have hamsters, but I've been experiencing some freezing today while in rooms. No 'please wait' message, just freezing the pets. I have to log out and back in to get them unfrozen. I'm using FireFox and it happened with 3 accounts and with different pets. So I think there's a problem, I don't think it's just you.
joi is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #3

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Thanks for reporting on your accounts freezing. I was wondering if it was my computer.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #4

Just tried the hamster mazes again and it appears to be working now.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
hmh1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! I am new on here. This is my first post. Anyway, I've have also been having issues with mazin hamsters. When I try the key craze it locks up and my hamster can't move? Plus, when I am finished with mazin hamsters and try to get back to webkinz I receive an error message that "a plugin has failed" and the window just closes! I am using Firefox as my browser. Has anyone else had these issues? Any ideas on fixing this?
hmh1979 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2011, 07:24 AM   #6
Temple Dance
Temple Dance is on a distinguished road

I just added hamsters to my US & Euro account and it will not log in to the Hamlet in either IE or Firefox. Strangly, the Asian account,,,where i live is working fine. I have re-downloaded unity player and it still doesn't work. The US & Euro account will crash or freeze.... is anyone else having this issue? Has Ganz said anything. I can't even use skype to call because of day/night issues +
Temple Dance is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 04:47 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

It has crashed my computer. See todays post (Critical, about Valentine rooms) in response to my problems. It IS a PROGRAMING problem, making it not compatable to some computers, We need to call Ganz, because they have been ignoring this for months now.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:13 AM   #8

RosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud ofRosyKitten12 has much to be proud of

Angry Re: Mazin Hamsters locking up

I like to play 'Mazin Hamsters but everytime I try to play it takes forever to load the after it does I play for a few minutes then it locks up my computer completely. It's so bad I have shut the computer down all the way and turn it back on just to get it to do something. It hs gtten so bad that I don't even play it any more, haven't played in over a month. dose anybody else have to do this? or Does anyone know why this occurs?
RosyKitten12 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #9

nhillier is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by hmh1979
Hello! I am new on here. This is my first post. Anyway, I've have also been having issues with mazin hamsters. When I try the key craze it locks up and my hamster can't move? Plus, when I am finished with mazin hamsters and try to get back to webkinz I receive an error message that "a plugin has failed" and the window just closes! I am using Firefox as my browser. Has anyone else had these issues? Any ideas on fixing this?

Hey, it is nice to know that I am not the only one having problems with hamsters. My key craze and mazes are not working. The hamster keeps spinning around or running in a straight line and I don't have any control. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Help!!
nhillier is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 11:42 AM   #10
amy0519 :)

Madisonroxx is on a distinguished road

Hi! Clearly I am not the only one with problems, either! I unlocked my first hamster, and I downloaded Unity 3D player, but it keeps saying I have to download it! I've tried downloading it 5 times on 3 different computers!

View Post Originally Posted by nhillier
Hey, it is nice to know that I am not the only one having problems with hamsters. My key craze and mazes are not working. The hamster keeps spinning around or running in a straight line and I don't have any control. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Help!!
try Safari?
Madisonroxx is offline Female
Closed