Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 04:51 PM   #11
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Default Re: Mazin Hamster Daily Activities GONE?!?!?

this is happening to me now on all our accounts. I did hamster activities earlier today (after the update) and all was well, now I don't see the dailies and you can click to you hearts content on the hamlet and it doesn nothing.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #12
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

After clearing cache, I still don't have daily Key Craze and Gift Grab activities on accounts. Also, as Bonnie has mentioned, I can click on either Hamster Hamlet or new Medieval one and it does nothing
yaniella is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #13
NYAN
Webkinz :)

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

me too :/
It says it`s having trouble sending messages to the server and on the bottom it says " transfering data to webkinz.com/wapi15
UPDATE: i tried internet explorer and it worked.

Last edited by yazibelle; 12-17-2010 at 10:28 AM..
yazibelle is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #14
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by lorelilee22
There isn't a Mazin' Hamster area on the Kinzville map today! There is only a blank space where it used to be. Where are my hamsters?
They Were Updating it for the new Zone and More Hamster Stuff
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #15

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

it happened to me too on firefox.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 02:03 PM   #16

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

this has happened to me, too, on server 12.
litaholic is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #17
Jennacat4

googles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talentgoogles12345678 has lots of talent

Thumbs down Re: Mazin Hamster Daily Activities GONE?!?!?

oh not to you too! fist it happend to my friend Rory then me! and it was just yesterday!
googles12345678 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 06:04 PM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Mine are gone now too! It was working for me just before 5pm, but now the dailies are gone.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #19
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Same here. Server 12 using Firefox.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #20
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Now the Hamster Daily Acitivies are gone on my main account (they were there right after 7pm, but they did not reset so they were locked). Now they are missing again.

Server 11, American deluxe account
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mazin hamsters glitch