Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
danusia is on a distinguished road

Default Map and Farming Problems

Since all these other speed and dock issues began last week I've also been having trouble with the room map and farming.

When I want to go from one of my rooms to another on another side of the map when I click on the arrows on the sides of my map the map moves uncontrollably. I can't stop it and end up off the screen somewhere. I then have to get out of My Room, go back in, and either walk to my destination or jump to a room that is already visible.

I don't know if the farming issue is related but lately, after I finish farming a room the rake follows me to wherever I go next. I can jump to another room (as long as it's a room I can see on the map!) but my pet takes the rake with it! And I can't move my pet in the new room as long as that rake is visible. So once again I have to get out of My Room and go back in to be able to do anything.

I use Chrome most of the time because IE has a whole different set of glitches for me. I'd be willing to use whatever browser WK reliably works on if they just told me what that was. Reading these forums it doesn't sound like any is glitch-free and that's just not fair to us.

I know they have to be working on all these recent problems; I just hope they figure them out before I give up on WK entirely.
danusia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 06:25 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Daddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant future

Default Re: Map and Farming Problems

Danusia,

I also do a lot of farming. I use the Firefox browser. I read many of the post here, with all of the glitches, and I am not experiencing the majority of them. I had too many strawberries in my dock, and before making an adjustment in my "hang time", I would get an Adobe Flash Player crash when I tried to get my dock items from storage. I made an adjustment in my settings, and since then have not had an issue with that. Besides that, I have been pretty glitch free. I do not play with the hamsters, but my girls do, and they have been pretty ok there too - that whole thing is a little more unstable it seems. I have been lucky it seems. I like Firefox and would personally recommend that browser. There will be other posts that probably say differently. All I can go by is my experience with that browser, and so far, I have been pleased. I hope this in some way helps you. Have a great day!

Last edited by Daddyjon; 01-10-2011 at 08:21 AM..
Daddyjon is offline Male
Closed