Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 01:18 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Default Major loss of money from Eager beaver log out

I played three games of earger beaver tonigt around midnight and was logged out twice with a notice webkinz was logging off. Lost 264 KC, 187 kc and cant remember the last. Webkinz world is not available and will log out now. Using internet explorer and was on a brand new lap top.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Major loss of money from Eager beaver log out

I hate to ask, but since it's a new laptop have you upgraded your flash? Also, before upgrading if you search on the flash site or through google or where ever it will have a program from them that totally wipes out the old version so it doesn't mess with the newest version. Otherwise, it's just the site being a 'pain', as usual. So many problems rather hard to untangle them at times to see what is caused by what. Sorry couldn't be of more help.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 01:24 AM   #3
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

Like Forrest Gump said to the guy running alongside him who was trying to come up with a slogan for a bumper sticker when he stepped in a big pile of doggie doo..."It Happens".
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 09-24-2009, 01:25 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

If it happened just a bit ago, it was the regular maintenance shutdown, which occurs every night around 2:00 am Kinztime. WW will be down for about 4 hours, according to other posts.

If you want to continue playing at night, open another account in a different time zone. Both Asian and European accounts have very short maintenance times (less than 5 minutes), and it will be at 2:00 am their time.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 01:32 AM   #5

michael08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
I hate to ask, but since it's a new laptop have you upgraded your flash? Also, before upgrading if you search on the flash site or through google or where ever it will have a program from them that totally wipes out the old version so it doesn't mess with the newest version. Otherwise, it's just the site being a 'pain', as usual. So many problems rather hard to untangle them at times to see what is caused by what. Sorry couldn't be of more help.
I did get a notice to update the flash and went thru all the updates and it said it was successful updated/ Another problem is the atomilicious on this new laptop - I can hardly move the pointer to click the atoms is just doesn't move and the times clicks away making me time out. Has been the last couple days . Thanks for trying to help. I have really been discouraged the last few days. No leaves, loosing lots of KC and not able to do Wishing well, dunk, scratch tickets, quizzy without logging out and relogging in. This is totally a waste of time all the way round. Hope ganz gets some of this fixed soon.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by michael08
I did get a notice to update the flash and went thru all the updates and it said it was successful updated/ Another problem is the atomilicious on this new laptop - I can hardly move the pointer to click the atoms is just doesn't move and the times clicks away making me time out. Has been the last couple days . Thanks for trying to help. I have really been discouraged the last few days. No leaves, loosing lots of KC and not able to do Wishing well, dunk, scratch tickets, quizzy without logging out and relogging in. This is totally a waste of time all the way round. Hope ganz gets some of this fixed soon.
I feel pretty much the same way, dealing with several accounts and all of them have problems of different types {some worse than others}. On the updated flash the main thing is to find where it says it will remove ALL versions {because they don't update, they are all separate versions or programs or whatever} then download only the latest. On the clicking with a laptop if it has a touchpad it is usually important to go in to the mouse properties and pad as well to set the clicking and all to your personal speed preference and all. I have mine set almost to fastest {don't want something like eeeeeeeeeee but type rather fast} and same for clicking {almost fastest but not quite}. Touchpads can make things touchy until you set them for yourself, because of factory default. If you go in to something like the wells and it blue screens if there is a way {ad off to right that can click in to, to go to another section} don't have to log out to refresh just go out and back in but yeah usually have to log out.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 08:33 PM   #7
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

ooohhhhhh. XO
x pookie x is offline Female
Closed

Tags
king left his bubble here, pookie rawks!