Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

maddypatty150 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation MAJOR! LOADING ISSUE

I have been invited to serveral parties (which are happening tonight) and recieved lots of mail/packages. My computer keeeps saying please wait everytime i try to open anything, and i will let it sit for hours but it wont work!!!! Pease help me! I dont know what to do!!!!!

I love Webkinz, but when stuff like this happens.... i get annoyed.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 11:25 PM   #2
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Default Re: MAJOR! LOADING ISSUE

This happens to me all the time. I have recently updated my Google Chrome browser with the most recent version and since then I can usually open my mail without that obnoxious please wait message happening. I am still getting a lot of please waits from other things though, like loading a party, feeding my pet, changing my pets clothes, trading in the trading room. Heck, sometimes they just pop up when I just have it sitting on the newspaper or daily activities. I always get the feeling these things are server related. It seems like it just stops responding when sending and receiving data to and from the server. If that is the case, only Ganz can fix it but they show no real interest in doing so.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

see its the same for me!! I cannot use the KP and I tryed everything but nothing seems to work !! when I try to send items out it takes for ever and I have to log out and in!!! everything esle works fine!!! I guess it must be ganz data!!!

This only happends to me if I am trying to send items through KP and it said please wait and then when it doesn't go through I have to log out and back in and everything else works but the KP and I tryed everything and nothing seems to work. I have window XP and I think its on ganz side and they don't want to fix

Last edited by happy1979; 07-30-2010 at 09:21 PM..
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 10:26 PM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
see its the same for me!! I cannot use the KP and I tryed everything but nothing seems to work !! when I try to send items out it takes for ever and I have to log out and in!!! everything esle works fine!!! I guess it must be ganz data!!!

This only happends to me if I am trying to send items through KP and it said please wait and then when it doesn't go through I have to log out and back in and everything else works but the KP and I tryed everything and nothing seems to work. I have window XP and I think its on ganz side and they don't want to fix
The only way I can send items is wait for "please wait" to end, I go to bathroom, or get a drink from kitchen, or let dog outside in backyard, then come back and after that "please wait" is over, then I go to somewhere else, anywhere but have to leave the KP screen first before logging out or my items get returned to my dock!!
This is a big pain!!!
I too really wish Ganz could fix it so we don't have to jump through hoops and download ever browser and experiment which browser can preform which task!!!!!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed