Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Mail Glitch

I definitely suffer from this glitch. I have to make sure to take screen shots of my party invitations in case I forget the time because I cannot retrieve the mail. And I forgot to take a screen shot of my card from Santa and I sent my Signature pointer to see Santa and don't know if there is a picture of that pet with santa in the collection here. This is a very annoying glitch and it has been there long enough that it should be fixed by now. How hard can it be to have the mail in the order it used to be? And why can't we have an outbox to see where mail went. I thought I sent something to one of my accounts and it never got there and I have no idea where it went.
marnabear is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Same for us. MOST of our family cannot view received mail after the initial time. The dates are all out of order, andeven if you serach for it, the last message we have is from August 1st. This has been going on a LONG time - adn it is getting worse! Before, if we searched through the out-of-order-list, we could eventually find it, but now - NOT THERE at all!

PLEASE let Ganz know - everyone with this issue - so we can get it fixed!

Last edited by Bankskinz; 12-03-2011 at 01:50 AM..
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 12-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #13

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It seems that the only account on our family without problems is the one that only has 17 items in the mailbox. They're all there, and amazingly enough, even in order...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #14
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

You are so right! Thank you for the reminder! This glitch is definitely bothersome for me too, I hope they fix it!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 11:29 PM   #15
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Just yesterday I was telling somehow how to find their pet's picture with Santakinz because they said they couldn't find it and now I know why after checking for my own picture! My kinzpost mail is only showing mail I received in June and July! I hope Ganz will fix this problem soon!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #16

santee7 is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this is part of the same glitch or not but I sent my friend 3 packs of Trading Cards, when she opened the post, 1 pack showwed the other 2 spots had the stars that were appearing when the adoptions gifts were not showing, and also it only credited hewr dock with one pack.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:46 AM   #17
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by santee7
I don't know if this is part of the same glitch or not but I sent my friend 3 packs of Trading Cards, when she opened the post, 1 pack showwed the other 2 spots had the stars that were appearing when the adoptions gifts were not showing, and also it only credited hewr dock with one pack.
This is a separate problem. Some items can't be sent in duplicate (or tiplicate) through the kinzpost. I seem to remember fridges and storage units and, as you have just discovered, trading cards. The other two packs should, hopefully, be back in your dock when they log in!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 12-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #18

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Hey, now I can re-read mail from July and August! (Used to be May and June) Getting closer and closer
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #19
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

This glitch is so annoying, But most glitches are!! You're right about it creating problems with party invitations. Thankis for the reminder...
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Closed