Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Magic Mire used up all the Fairies and NOTHING!

After waiting for eight hours and watching the countdown, I tried for the Frozen Forest and began the scroll across the screen. I played as usual. After clicking on a fairy, it disappeared from the screen, but didn't drop the box. I thought I just missed, so I continued. I ended up clicking on all of them and watching as they just went "POOF" without dropping a box.
I went all the way across and back again until there were none left....clicking all the way. The marimba music continued to play and I continued going back and forth. I got nothing. I have played this since it came out, so I know how to do it. I finally had to exit. A pop-up said if I quit now, I couldn't play again for another eight hours. Waaa.
I just thought I should report this and see if it happened to anyone else.
The time of day on this post is just minutes after it happened. I was able to go to other things and there was no "Please wait" going on.

Since reporting this, I logged out and back in again and went directly back to the forest. The eight hour countdown has started, so it did not let me back in.

Last edited by yadyram; 03-29-2010 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Logged out and back in
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #2

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

Default Re: Magic Mire used up all the Fairies and NOTHING!

i had that happen last week, but i found that when i closed the forest and reopended it-I was able to do it with a reward. Hope it works for you again soon!
annabanna is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 01:04 AM   #3

total5747 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

this happened to me too. i just had to wait till the next time. just another glitch.
total5747 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Next time this happens, try waiting 10 minutes. Sometimes (very rarely) they will drop all of the boxes and you will get multiple prizes. If you wait 10 minutes and nothing happens, then don't "x" out of the forest; you need to totally "X" out of the web browser window (Internet Explorer, Firefox,.... whatever you are using) to close it down and restart and log in again. Sometimes if you "X" out of the browser window, you can go back in again and then you don't have to wait another 8 hours.

This usually happens if you have lost the internet connection to their servers for a few seconds, or if your connection is really really slow (due to having other applications running on your computer, or due to their servers being slow or due to the connection being really slow for any other reasons). You being able to go back in again and do the Magic Mire without having to wait the 8 hours will depend on when in the programming that your connection messed up. If it messed up after you entered the Magic Mire, then you might not be able to go back in again for another 8 hours. If it messed up before you went in the Magic Mire (but the programming on your computer did not know it yet, because it didn't send any requests to the WW server yet), then you will probably be able to get back in and do it again if you "X" out of the web browser window.

I am sorry that this happened to you. I hope it doesn't happen any more. It is very frustrating to have to wait another 8 hours when you didn't even get your turn to get a "prize" in the first place.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed