Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WhimsyNeri is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Magic Mire Glitch?

When I was on earlier today at around 6pm eastern time (USA), I had gone in to Magic Mire. I clicked on one of the fairies, and the fairy disappeared. Thinking I wasn't getting anything from that fairy, I clicked on another fairy, and that fairy disappeared. I clicked on my third fairy, and a box dropped from her. When it went on to the screen to show me what I got, there were two other boxes falling, and there was an overlap of prizes from three fairies (the ones I had clicked on). I'm not sure what one of the prizes may have been due to the overlap, but I had gotten a silver key and a charm candy.

I remember this happening once before, I think with Woodland Wonders, where I had gotten a key along with something I forget what it was (it was awhile back), but at the time I didn't think anything of it. Now that it happened again, I am concerned about it.
WhimsyNeri is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #2

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

Default Re: Magic Mire Glitch?

hmm, that's really wierd... i don't have access to the magic mire so i can't check it out. but i hope whatever it is, it gets fixed soon!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #3

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Happened to me too this morning. 3 Boxes fell, one showed the key (which I would have wanted), then the last showed candy. Oh, well, that's what I got.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #4

WhimsyNeri is an unknown quantity at this point

What I am concerned about is: which item was I supposed to have, and which was the glitched item?
WhimsyNeri is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #5

mombraun is on a distinguished road

This is one of those glitches that we come out ahead, so don't bring it to there attention. I try to get this to happen. I wait for them to be as close as possible and click very quickly. It doesn't always work, but every once in a while I get more that one box to drop. You get all the items, whether you see the box open or not. I have done it as soon as I open my account, so I can clearly see that more than one item was added to my dock. I have even gotten multiple keys before.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #6

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Its wrong to me too

i go to the megic mire and one fairy disapear so i click on another one so two boxes was falling
LOL !
Old 05-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
I'm an enigma! Haha.

pokemondude12 is just really nicepokemondude12 is just really nice

you get all the prizes actually!
pokemondude12 is offline Male
Old 05-11-2010, 01:14 AM   #8

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

I think I should get magic mire access, sounds like fun!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 02:57 AM   #9

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I've had it happen a few times for me, usually I get two prizes out of it. I thought it was odd too, glad it's happening for others! For once a GOOD glitch!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #10

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

It happens once in a blue moon - not often enough, in my opinion.
Closed