Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Trivial Magic Mire Glitch? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/magic-mire-glitch-618583/)

WhimsyNeri04-21-2010 07:28 PM

Magic Mire Glitch?

When I was on earlier today at around 6pm eastern time (USA), I had gone in to Magic Mire. I clicked on one of the fairies, and the fairy disappeared. Thinking I wasn't getting anything from that fairy, I clicked on another fairy, and that fairy disappeared. I clicked on my third fairy, and a box dropped from her. When it went on to the screen to show me what I got, there were two other boxes falling, and there was an overlap of prizes from three fairies (the ones I had clicked on). I'm not sure what one of the prizes may have been due to the overlap, but I had gotten a silver key and a charm candy.

I remember this happening once before, I think with Woodland Wonders, where I had gotten a key along with something I forget what it was (it was awhile back), but at the time I didn't think anything of it. Now that it happened again, I am concerned about it.

♠sara♠04-22-2010 12:33 PM

Re: Magic Mire Glitch?

hmm, that's really wierd... i don't have access to the magic mire so i can't check it out. but i hope whatever it is, it gets fixed soon!

jemkinz04-22-2010 12:35 PM

Happened to me too this morning. 3 Boxes fell, one showed the key (which I would have wanted), then the last showed candy. Oh, well, that's what I got.

WhimsyNeri04-23-2010 02:04 PM

What I am concerned about is: which item was I supposed to have, and which was the glitched item?

mombraun04-27-2010 01:21 PM

This is one of those glitches that we come out ahead, so don't bring it to there attention. I try to get this to happen. I wait for them to be as close as possible and click very quickly. It doesn't always work, but every once in a while I get more that one box to drop. You get all the items, whether you see the box open or not. I have done it as soon as I open my account, so I can clearly see that more than one item was added to my dock. I have even gotten multiple keys before.

webpol13405-06-2010 02:46 PM

Its wrong to me too:D

i go to the megic mire and one fairy disapear so i click on another one so two boxes was falling:2funny:
LOL !

pokemondude1205-06-2010 02:58 PM

you get all the prizes actually!

gigglemeg05-11-2010 01:14 AM

I think I should get magic mire access, sounds like fun!

Lambchop7705-11-2010 02:57 AM

I've had it happen a few times for me, usually I get two prizes out of it. I thought it was odd too, glad it's happening for others! For once a GOOD glitch! :)

Pitenana05-11-2010 02:44 PM

It happens once in a blue moon - not often enough, in my opinion. :D