Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Chloebear9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Magic Mire fairies disappear instead of drop packet

This has happened to me several times. Magic Mire loads normally, but when I click on the fairies they simply disappear instead of drop a prize. I can go through and click all the fairies that come up until there are no more, but the game just stalls. When I try and get out it tells me I won't be able to play again for 8 hours, and sure enough, when I go back the timer is set for another 8 hours. The only way I have found to avoid having it reset for 8 hours is to click F5 to refresh. But when I go back to Magic Mire the same thing happens with the fairies. I hope you can fix this. BTW I am a deluxe member in case you need that info.
Chloebear9
Chloebear9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
call me Hermione

potterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud of

Default Re: Magic Mire fairies disappear instead of drop packet

Thank you very much for sharing that with us here on WI
potterwatch is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #3

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

I had that happen for the first time a few days ago. Yes unfortunately I was not able to go back for 8 hours but I rebooted and cleared my cache and it worked fine later. I don't think it is a issue for everyone, I think it is just random.
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #4

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Another wonderful glitch in Webkinz World! Hope it works again for you soon!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 12:31 PM   #5

Chloebear9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new to WI. Everyone talks about "clearing my cache." What is this and how do I do it?
Chloebear9 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #6

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

This is a rare but possibly the sweetest glitch known to WW. When it happens, click as many fairies as you can, and then wait. You will get prizes from EVERY fairy you clicked! The waiting time might range from seconds to minutes (not unlike notorious "Please wait..." thing).
Closed