Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

katsanis will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Lost Valuable Items In A Glitch!

Hi, I was in my webkinz rooms, and I was typing in everything i have in each room. Well, for some of them, I didn't know what the object was called! So, I would click edit, click on the item, and then click remove. Well, when I went to check in my dock on what the item was called, it wasn't there! So, i thought that maybe I had 2, so it didn't go to the beginning. I checked my whole lot of 493 pieces of furniture, which took me a while, and there wasn't any sign of my items! I lost a retired exclusive red car with orange flames on the front of it, and I also lost an orange car that had it's four wheels on the side of it. I can't really give you details on the orange car, cause I barely saw it, but I think it might be a retired psi. If anyone knows what my items may be, please post, or post a picture of them, that would be great! I don't think anyone could do anything about this, but hopefully Ganz will fix it soon! If anyone has any advice at all, that would be great too!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO IS WILLING TO HELP!

katsanis is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Lost Valuable Items In A Glitch!

View Post Originally Posted by katsanis
Hi, I was in my webkinz rooms, and I was typing in everything i have in each room. Well, for some of them, I didn't know what the object was called! So, I would click edit, click on the item, and then click remove. Well, when I went to check in my dock on what the item was called, it wasn't there! So, i thought that maybe I had 2, so it didn't go to the beginning. I checked my whole lot of 493 pieces of furniture, which took me a while, and there wasn't any sign of my items! I lost a retired exclusive red car with orange flames on the front of it, and I also lost an orange car that had it's four wheels on the side of it. I can't really give you details on the orange car, cause I barely saw it, but I think it might be a retired psi. If anyone knows what my items may be, please post, or post a picture of them, that would be great! I don't think anyone could do anything about this, but hopefully Ganz will fix it soon! If anyone has any advice at all, that would be great too!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO IS WILLING TO HELP!

many of the vehicles in Webkinz world are objects not furniture, so I would check your objects section in your dock as they are probably there. The retired red and orange flame car is the Webkinz (Red) Dragster. I am not sure what the orange car might be the Floppy Eared Bunny CarrotCar comes to mind.

here is a link of all the vechiles and cars in webkinz world with all the names and pictures

I hope this helps and you can find your 'missing items'
Old 10-30-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have had stuff like this happen to me, too. Once in a while stuff would 'just disappear'
It is pretty unnerving when it is something like a retired item or a prized item.
I just log out, clear my cache and then log back in. Then I search the WHOLE Dock.
Like WebbyMomKinz said, some of the cars are NOT furniture and they are in the objects spot. If they aren't there then check the rooms again to see if they re-appeared.
I hope this helps some.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I hope you find your cars in your objects. I don't know why Ganz is not consistent with things. Some cars are furniture and some are objects that you can place on a table or in the case of a car, on a rack so the "mechanic" can work on it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #5
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

woah, i'm sorry a similar thing happened to me, i dont know if there's much you can do about it though.. i hope you find your items
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 10-31-2011, 10:21 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
many of the vehicles in Webkinz world are objects not furniture, so I would check your objects section in your dock as they are probably there. The retired red and orange flame car is the Webkinz (Red) Dragster. I am not sure what the orange car might be the Floppy Eared Bunny CarrotCar comes to mind.

here is a link of all the vechiles and cars in webkinz world with all the names and pictures

I hope this helps and you can find your 'missing items'
I actually DID check your link, and found out that the items WAS the Webkinz (Red) Dragster, and that the other one was A Big Top Elephant PSI car.

I found the elephant psi today in the objects section (like you advised), but not the dragster.

THANKYOUEVERYBODYWHOISTRYINGTOHELP!ITISMUCHAPPRECIATED!
Old 10-31-2011, 11:08 PM   #7
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Click the image to open in full size. Is this your car?? Click the image to open in full size. or this????Click the image to open in full size.
is it this one??

1.)PSI (elephant) 2.)PSI (Tiger) 3.) PSI item (mutt)

I would contact Ganz right away and tell them about this glitch. Hoped this helped!!!

~Gringersnap
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 11-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #8
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Gringersnap
Click the image to open in full size. Is this your car?? Click the image to open in full size. or this????Click the image to open in full size.
is it this one??

1.)PSI (elephant) 2.)PSI (Tiger) 3.) PSI item (mutt)

I would contact Ganz right away and tell them about this glitch. Hoped this helped!!!

~Gringersnap

I agree with Gringersnap. I would call Ganz Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
They would be able to locate it quickly. Good Luck!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 11-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Gringersnap
Click the image to open in full size. or this????Click the image to open in full size.
is it this one??

1.)PSI (elephant) PSI item (Tiger) 3.) PSI item (mutt)

~Gringersnap
Yes, the first car you have, and the third car you have are the ones I am missing.

How do I contact Ganz?

Last edited by katsanis; 11-01-2011 at 04:13 PM..
Old 11-02-2011, 07:35 AM   #10
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by katsanis
Yes, the first car you have, and the third car you have are the ones I am missing.

How do I contact Ganz?
here's how I do it:
Webkinz
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Closed