Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 01:36 AM   #1
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Default Lost ALL friends on my phone!

I noticed a couple weeks ago on my main account that whenever I received a gift from a friend that it would say it was from a friend no longer on my friend list... then tonight when trying to play in the tournament arena with my kids no one was showing up in that list either. Opened my phone and it showed ZERO friends! I had well over 100 previously! None of my other accounts are affected. What is very strange is that this account is still showing up on my kids' and secondary account friend lists!

Deluxe US account, Server 11
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
Lil Kinz
hoppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Lost ALL friends on my phone!

This happened to me too but only on the gold account phone. It seems ok on the other colors. I noticed this when looking for the 12 holiday gifts in all the different color zones.
hoppy is offline Male
Old 01-09-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
Call me Darth Vader

Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!Pink Hibiscus is not just visiting!

That sounds awful! I know I'd hate for that to happen. Unfortunately, since I don't have Deluxe, I don't think I can help you
Pink Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #4
♥Team Alice♥
Webkinz :)
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry this happened to you.
Try clearing your cache then log out and back in. If it the names do not appear try refreshing your phone a few times and try again. If you would like to give Ganz a call: 1-800-Webkinz,
they close the line at 5:00.

~Jade
Closed