Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
777Penguins
Webkinz :)

Philangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all around

Angry Logout never finishes

After doing the logout carnival, WebkinzWorld fails to logout. It begins thrashing trying to reach the exit screen. --> http://www.webkinz.com/exit.html

I'll get the loading bar flashing over and over again, multiple times per second, as it tries to load the page.

I can recreate this by going to

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...enW&aol=0&fs=0

because it redirects to the exit screen, and that's where all heck breaks loose. It doesn't seem to matter whether I do the logout carnival or not.

I'm on a Mac using Safari. I have no idea if this is affecting other browsers. I first noticed the behavior around April 11th (give or take a day or two.) The only thing I can do when that happens is to X out of the window.
Philangelus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 12:40 PM   #2

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Logout never finishes

I've been having trouble logging out with Safari since the maintenance a few weeks ago. I have a PC, and I don't think that I'm having the exact same issue. For me, I can do the logout carnival, but then it just freezes up, or sometimes it crashes. Either way, it's a pain, so I've mostly stopped using Safari, which is a shame, because I like the way it runs.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 01:56 PM   #3

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

For me, I finish the log out carnival events and then WW goes to a blank white screen. I have to "x" out of the browser tab. I am using IE9. WW has been doing this to me ever since last week's maintenance. I just chalk it up to another "oh well."
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-18-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

This has been happening to me, too. I haven't seen it when I intentionally log out; just on inactivity log outs. My browser is Firefox 11.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 04-21-2012, 08:26 AM   #5

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

For me the Pinata game in the Logout Carnival almost never loads. The rest works fine, though. I use Explorer.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2012, 08:51 AM   #6

luap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonder

I know it happens with me too. It is so annoying. I get to do it if I keep logging in and out. (I have got IE) Hope this helps!
luap is offline Female
Old 04-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #7
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I've run across this, inconsistently.

Closed