Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 08:02 PM   #31
yournotme
Gift Guru
 
yournotme's Avatar
yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Logging in!!!

I had called Ganz regarding this issue about 2-3 weeks ago. The very nice representative told me they are well aware of the problem with IE and although they are trying to resolve it she felt they were farther away from solving it than most would like. She recommended switching to firefox and updating my flash player. It's alittle slower than IE but I've never experienced a problem since. On the upside everything loads, once again I can enjoy playing spree and haven't experienced any blue screens of death as I like to call them. Even the Kinzville Academy has been ALMOST glitch free. Give it a try and I bet it will work for you too.
yournotme is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #32
Webkinz :)
 
vickylw's Avatar
vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Default Re: Logging in!!!

View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
I had called Ganz regarding this issue about 2-3 weeks ago. The very nice representative told me they are well aware of the problem with IE and although they are trying to resolve it she felt they were farther away from solving it than most would like. She recommended switching to firefox and updating my flash player. It's alittle slower than IE but I've never experienced a problem since. On the upside everything loads, once again I can enjoy playing spree and haven't experienced any blue screens of death as I like to call them. Even the Kinzville Academy has been ALMOST glitch free. Give it a try and I bet it will work for you too.

Firefox is the only browser I use and it happens quite often.

I can usually avoid the issue if I log in using the link below --- for some reason, NO ADS appear when I use this:

Welcome to Webkinz
vickylw is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 08:20 PM   #33
eldon2
Webkinz :)
 
quellie's Avatar
quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Logging in!!!

I have 3 accounts. I log into one and then it freezes.
On another, I simply cannot log in.
I haven't tried the third.

The worst part is that it says IE closed to protect the computer.
Do you suppose one of those tons of ads has malware connected to it???

Last edited by quellie; 11-16-2011 at 08:20 PM..
quellie is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 09:23 PM   #34
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)
 
lazygal's Avatar
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Logging in!!!

I have the same problem too, but it is a glitch anyway!
lazygal is offline
Old 11-16-2011, 10:02 PM   #35
Webkinz :)
 
Ritzcracker's Avatar
Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Logging in!!!

View Post Originally Posted by vickylw
Firefox is the only browser I use and it happens quite often.

I can usually avoid the issue if I log in using the link below --- for some reason, NO ADS appear when I use this:

Welcome to Webkinz

It doesn't happen very often to me on Firefox, but it does on Safari. I use that link, too, and then it usually is okay.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #36
Webkinz :)
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Logging in!!!

I've been having the same issue - for days now! When I do get logged in, each page takes 1-2 minutes just to load, assuming it loads at all. And I've tried all the usual fixes - cleaning cache etc. Sure seems to me that Webkinz has had enough time to fix it.
koaquin is offline Female
Old 11-17-2011, 08:15 PM   #37
Webkinz :)
 
brandolito's Avatar
brandolito knows the way
brandolito knows the way

Default Re: Logging in!!!

I Can't' Log on To Webkinzs

Last edited by brandolito; 11-17-2011 at 08:18 PM..
brandolito is offline Male
Old 11-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #38
Webkinz :)
 
gab224466's Avatar
gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Logging in!!!

I had firefox working well until two maintances ago, now I can only get half a dock and the ads cover the webkinz page so I can not use firefox at all, internet explorer I have to log in from home page of yahoo, at least 6-8 times til I maybe get luck and get in but can not do the log out activities and sometiimes the spree is like a guessing game. I click my dice and can not see the car, and just do whatever I can to use up the dice. Also have used chrome which works sometime, Yes I have cleasred the cookies, and just to let you know, this is a brand new acer laptop with tons of memory and all i do mainly is webkinz world and web insider and ebay. I am loosing my patience with this log in glitch. And an after thought, do you not feel they are burying us with all these new things and not allowing time to get the challenges complete. On one account, I had just done my 15 days of classes, but was too tired to do the recess til the morning, so I logged out and the next morning, no recess was visible and it said I had 15 classes to do again. I am so annoyed but gave up phoning, they blame my computer will not accept any blame for their server issues and even after trying it from their end, always come back with, they are sending a report and they are working on it. ??????Ready to give up.....
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 01:53 AM   #39
Webkinz :)
 
Ritzcracker's Avatar
Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Logging in!!!

View Post Originally Posted by gab224466
I had firefox working well until two maintances ago, now I can only get half a dock and the ads cover the webkinz page so I can not use firefox at all, internet explorer I have to log in from home page of yahoo, at least 6-8 times til I maybe get luck and get in but can not do the log out activities and sometiimes the spree is like a guessing game. I click my dice and can not see the car, and just do whatever I can to use up the dice. Also have used chrome which works sometime, Yes I have cleasred the cookies, and just to let you know, this is a brand new acer laptop with tons of memory and all i do mainly is webkinz world and web insider and ebay. I am loosing my patience with this log in glitch. And an after thought, do you not feel they are burying us with all these new things and not allowing time to get the challenges complete. On one account, I had just done my 15 days of classes, but was too tired to do the recess til the morning, so I logged out and the next morning, no recess was visible and it said I had 15 classes to do again. I am so annoyed but gave up phoning, they blame my computer will not accept any blame for their server issues and even after trying it from their end, always come back with, they are sending a report and they are working on it. ??????Ready to give up.....

I learned the hard way that you can't save recess anymore. You used to be able to do them whenever, just so long it was before you earned the next one. But this past summer that changed. I used to do classes, and then let my kids do recess - and I assumed they were doing it, but found out several months later that they hadn't and we lost several months of recess.

I'd try phoning. I've usually had success with calling them. And if you don't like the answer that one rep gives you, try calling again. The next one may be a lot more helpful.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts