Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #11
obipony316
Webkinz :)

AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy
AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Logging in!!!

Well, maybe try switching browsers? If not contact Ganz. It happened to me, but then it suddenly stopped.
AjGirl1006 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 10:58 PM   #12

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

I started off having this problem on 1 account, but now it's spreading to at least 6 other accounts. It has nothing to do with what browser I'm using, or if I've cleared my cache, etc. One account will work fine, and the next gets the green screen with a flash of the dock and then the green screen with just ads again, and then the next account will work fine, and then 2 hours later the account that was giving me trouble will start working just fine again, when I've done absolutely nothing different. It's definitely an issue on THEIR end, but I have no idea how to convince them of that.
liberrylady is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
I started off having this problem on 1 account, but now it's spreading to at least 6 other accounts. It has nothing to do with what browser I'm using, or if I've cleared my cache, etc. One account will work fine, and the next gets the green screen with a flash of the dock and then the green screen with just ads again, and then the next account will work fine, and then 2 hours later the account that was giving me trouble will start working just fine again, when I've done absolutely nothing different. It's definitely an issue on THEIR end, but I have no idea how to convince them of that.
It certainly is a problem on Ganz's end. It does not matter which browser you use or anything you have cleaned or not cleaned....it is most likey all those animated ads. But no computer whiz here. I just wish they would fix it.....this is why they lose sooo many kids. My ldd tries to log on, can't and goes on to the next website....no rocket science there.
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 04:52 AM   #14
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Yup....I have had the same problem with my 6 deluxe accounts in all time zones using the recommended FF for over a month or whenever the Figits started anyway.........as others have said green screen, sometimes ads on the side, dock flashes, etc.....and we reload over and over....and we have cleared and updated and rebooted and everything.

I said it before in another thread.....whats going to happen on the holidays when every member is trying to log in to get their present?.....and we can't get in now for regular play????.....oh boy.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 05:01 AM   #15
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

I started a thread on the same exact thing
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #16
Erin+Juli=♥

mommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talent

Same here!!! Do you use firefox??? That's what I think my problem is>
mommamia12 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #17
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

I could log in today. I think a major problem is that they changed the background when you log in. And it takes most computers forever to load all of that. So when I logged in this morning, I could but then the connection started breaking up
Cozyy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #18
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

I got in again last night, hopefully my luck continues today...

Thankfully my luck continued! The first time that I could log in after experiencing this glitch was actually a mistake but maybe it'll work for others. I tried logging on and got the green page but then I didn't x out. I just let it sit there while I went to do other things (dishes, oh the joy). When I came back hours later I expected to see the same green page but miraculously I was logged in! It has the 'you have not done anything for a long time' notice but I just clicked to continue playing and it's worked great for me ever since... maybe this will work for other too?

Last edited by Mercury; 11-13-2011 at 10:36 AM..
Mercury is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #19

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

I think I've found a way around the glitch. I've bypassed the main log in page with this web address. It still took me 3 tries, but better than not getting on at all. Good luck!

Webkinz World - Come In and Play
Kid Keegan is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 02:15 PM   #20
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Hi and I'm so sorry for all of you having such difficulties with WW

I would suggest taking a screen shot as some of you have done and e-mailing it to Ganz at :

www . support @ webkinz . com The Ganz reps have always advised me to do this because it helps their techs to actually see what is occuring. I know that they try to see if their computers are having the same issues, if not it really helps them to see what each person is experiencing.

Best of luck to all of you
peacemom is offline Female
Closed