Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Twinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of light

Default A little too fast?

Recently, I was playing Candy Bash 2, and everything was going pretty normally, but all of a sudden, the whole game sped up, and it seemed that whenever I walked, it got faster! I could hardly play, so I quit and restarted. It still loaded like that! I thought maybe it was just that one day, or that game, but I was soon proved wrong.

This morning, I turned my computer on after it had been off all night (for those of you who were going to tell me to restart my computer ) and I logged onto Webkinz. I did my dailies, and then went to the Employment Office. I played "Grocery Clerk" [level 3], and guess what? It sped up! Normally, I finish with about 50-60 seconds left on the clock, but this time, I finished with 34 seconds [which felt a lot more like it should have said 50 seconds] and I had a lot of trouble fitting the foods into their places because whenever I tried to, it would speed up and I'd miss the slot!

Anybody else having trouble like this?
Twinklepaugh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #2

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Default Re: A little too fast?

I haven't played candy bash yet but I have noticed the speed increase with both the star challanege and the flooring asst job. I think with this last maintenance they did something that increased other areas. I am going to call on monday on another issue and I will ask about the speed.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #3
danusia is on a distinguished road

Oh yes! I've had it happen in various places. In an empty park my pet is racing around, almost uncontrollably. In the Strength class that barbell moves so fast at times even the lower levels become challenging. And forget about level 10. The speed changes throw off my timing regardless what level my pet is on. Speed class is noticeably more challenging, too. That class used to be a gimme, even level 10. Now that bar moves so quickly that there's no way to I can move the mouse fast enough to keep up.

Lots of places this is happening. But I'm dealing with so many glitches lately that I forgot all about this one until you mention it.

One place I do not notice it happening, though, is the Arcade. And that's only because I'm never in there anymore because the Webkinz glitches are so bad I don't want to be in the Arcade anymore. I barely want to be anywhere anymore. I have a floating dock in Chrome, can't load dailies in IE, can't do Kinzpost Sorting in either, and get logged out indiscriminately. And according to Ganz these problems are the fault of my computer/browser/cache or some other bogus excuse they give.

I think I can wait for the movable doors feature they plan on releasing. I know that will mean yet more glitches to deal with and I am at the end of my patience dealing with the ones I already have.
danusia is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Yes yes yes. You are not alone. Allyssa's Star Challenge is wayyy too fast now. You are right-Candy Bash 2 does speed up for me. So does Hairdresser (level 4) Babysitting Job (level 3) and Creativity (level 4). Makes me upset...
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #5

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Had the same problem with GoGo Googles today...much faster than normal...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Me too on candy bash 2....And chillys keep falling!
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I feel your pain. For the last four days, the speed/jumping screen glitch has made me crazy. Academy, park, room, Jobs, etc. have not worked properly. Yesterday, the jerkiness of the park made me dizzy so I phone customer service. Of course, it was not them but my browser and computer. I explained to her others in the park experienced the same thing. She then told me not to use my favorites bookmarks to go to the Webkinz site but to google it and then enter Webkinz World. SOOOO, I cleared my cache, restarted my comuter, googled Webkinz, and . . . . . . . . . . no change!

I am thinking the new Room and Parks changes are causing these bugs. As with any new programs there will be bugs and tech department will sort it all out. Soon, real soon I pray.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Another user called yesterday & was told they knew, it was a problem on their end,
and they are working on it.

I think if you are going to call with a problem, check here first to see if that or other similar are
being listed.
Then you can tell them it's not just you, to have their people see the postings on WI,
and for the rep to call the other group & check with them for an answer.

Most reps are great, but a few are lazy (yes, I've run across them, too - I just call back to reach
another person when one hasn't been helpful).
Always ask/repeat their name at the start of the call (Your name please...Thank you Isabella...).
People tend to be nicer & help more & know you have a name if you call back to complain about them (something that will hopefully never happen).
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #9
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

It hasa really sped up on Goober's lab and Eager Beaver which has actually made those games alot cooler!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #10
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

in the trading room you walk super fast and in every other room in the clubhouse, it's weird, i thpought that it was just my computer, than i did what everyone else would have done and turned my computer off and restarted, it's anoyying,
poodlekd is offline Female
Closed