Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: Learn And Earn On Parent's Club Not Working Properly

Hi Arte's Fan,
I was getting what you see also. If you go to the very top of the screen there is a teeny tiny login button. If you click on that you can log in or create an account. If you are logged in, when you answer the questions you will get the boxes asking you to enter your ww username, password and security code instead. Good luck!
aerogrit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 12:51 AM   #12
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by aerogrit
Hi Arte's Fan,
I was getting what you see also. If you go to the very top of the screen there is a teeny tiny login button. If you click on that you can log in or create an account. If you are logged in, when you answer the questions you will get the boxes asking you to enter your ww username, password and security code instead. Good luck!
I have never logged in to do any of those contests. In fact I forgot my password and when I tried to retrieve it the temporary password did not work. So I can't log in.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #13
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Are you able to do the contests without logging in?
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #14

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I am able to do the contests. I have not been able to join the parents section. I created an account and never received a confirmation email. Calling Ganz will be on my to do list one day.

I was hoping "prizes" would be given out, but I'm still getting 25kc.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 01:09 AM   #15

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I am able to do the contests. I have not been able to join the parents section. I created an account and never received a confirmation email. Calling Ganz will be on my to do list one day.

I was hoping "prizes" would be given out, but I'm still getting 25kc.
Check your junk mail folder, and make sure you check every possible location. I use gmail, and usually retrieve it through Outlook. Most junk mail is filtered out before it even gets to Outlook's junk mail, and I have to log in to gmail to see all of it. I've been caught by that before.

But as for doing contests, I've never had to log in to do any of them or to answer quizzes or surveys.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #16

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Check your junk mail folder, and make sure you check every possible location. I use gmail, and usually retrieve it through Outlook. Most junk mail is filtered out before it even gets to Outlook's junk mail, and I have to log in to gmail to see all of it. I've been caught by that before.

But as for doing contests, I've never had to log in to do any of them or to answer quizzes or surveys.
Thanks for the help. I use AOL because I'm too lazy to change it and my junk mail folder is empty. I've searched my email too, so I figure a good prize will spur me to take action, otherwise, I enjoy ad clicking!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed