Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 01:49 AM   #11
Cat lover <3
Webkinz :)

KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Leaping Llamas

I haven't been able to play that game either, it keeps loading and won't work.
KittySpring2201 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #12
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jarrett211
I would try refreshing your browser and/or restarting your computer. I know it rarely works, but you should at least try. I am sorry you are experiencing this.
My DH has cleared his cache, restarted the browser, restarted his computer and still gets a green screen. Today he uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and still gets just the green screen. We cannot figure out what is different on his computer that he cannot play the game.

And yes, we know it is a deluxe game but if your account is not deluxe you won't even see that game in the arcade.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #13
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Well I thought it was just me. I use firefox and I have a 'loading loop' going on. New games... New glitches.
kawee is offline Female
Old 05-27-2012, 01:19 AM   #14

disneyfan3 is sweet stuff
disneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuff

I have trouble with it as well. I use IE9, and it seems the longer I play, the more "jumpy" (for lack of a better description) it gets. Then, as I finally was getting through and doing quite well for myself, FROZEN. Grrr... I was doing so well too!! I can only seem to play a couple of games, then I have to logoff, clear cache/cookies, & log back on in order for it to work well again. Sorry to be so long winded (), just thought I'd give my input on things. Good luck everyone!!
Old 05-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #15
Aphasia Awareness

LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

This happens to me too. I tried refreshing and restarting. Nothing works, I was using safari.
LoverOfWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2012, 03:03 AM   #16
Bea <3 Wacky

11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!

I was using IE9 & it didn't work, so I change to the newest version of Chrome & it works perfectly!
11bloom11 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 11bloom11
I was using IE9 & it didn't work, so I change to the newest version of Chrome & it works perfectly!
I will ask DH if he wants to download that but doubt it.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:24 AM   #18
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
My husband tried to play the game for me. He has the same version of Firefox and flash that I do. He cleared cache and cookies, restarted his browser and his computer, tried Internet Explorer after clearing cache on it and all he gets is a green screen. He can see the instructions but not play the game. It works fine on my computer. We are both using Windows 7 on desktops. This is the only arcade game we know of that does not work for him.
marnabear~

Hey, Sweetie.

We had several different problems the first day, but on the second day we tried - and waited - and the green screen CHANGED to the game screen after like TEN to FIFTEEN seconds. Sounds like you guys have already tried everything under the sun, but have you tried that yet? I know it may seem lieka LONG shot...

Another trick we tried that worked on our other computer was to SWITCH games, open the game before it or after it - go in - then leave. Then try Leapin' Llamas. That is what finally worked for us on our other computer. And we still have to do that many days to get Wishing Well to open.

I really hope one of these suggestions works for your DH. I know how frustrating it is to feel like everyone else is charging ahead with new, fun stuff, and you're left in the dust...

And if neither of these works, I am so sorry I couldn't help & I hope a call to Ganz might miraculously yield some positive results.

Hugs,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 05-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #19
marnabear

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
marnabear~

Hey, Sweetie.

We had several different problems the first day, but on the second day we tried - and waited - and the green screen CHANGED to the game screen after like TEN to FIFTEEN seconds. Sounds like you guys have already tried everything under the sun, but have you tried that yet? I know it may seem lieka LONG shot...

Another trick we tried that worked on our other computer was to SWITCH games, open the game before it or after it - go in - then leave. Then try Leapin' Llamas. That is what finally worked for us on our other computer. And we still have to do that many days to get Wishing Well to open.

I really hope one of these suggestions works for your DH. I know how frustrating it is to feel like everyone else is charging ahead with new, fun stuff, and you're left in the dust...

And if neither of these works, I am so sorry I couldn't help & I hope a call to Ganz might miraculously yield some positive results.

Hugs,
Banks
Thanks for the ideas. I did call Ganz once and the only thing they suggested was to reinstill Firefox, which did not work. I will get him to see if this works. I know I'm not the only one.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #20
marnabear

DH waited 20 seconds and nothing. I didn't suggest switching games to him, though. I am going to install an extension to his FF so we can see what is loading. I do have that on mine and maybe that is the difference. I will do that a bit later.

I did install Status-4-Evar and this time got the score bar on the top buy no llama. That might be a clue that he is missing something but I don't know what it could be. He can play most all the other games but not this one. It just sticks on loading and after a minute I tried to x out of the game and got a green screen.

I did clear cache and cookies and restarted the browser before I tried the game.

Last edited by marnabear; 05-28-2012 at 05:03 PM..
Closed