Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Klaw Machine Taking Money, not giving

The Prize Klaw machine took Kinzcash from me instead of giving it.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Default Re: Klaw Machine Taking Money, not giving

Now that IS SO weird! I wish I could help.
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

OUCH! Sorry Dixie! Hopefully it was the least amount ($50 KC?)
My capsules had: back to school crayons and $200 KC.
I know my KC was awarded, because I immediately ran to school and tutored Level 3 Agility!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It's about time they made that machine more realistic!

Actually, I just did mine after writing that, and I won 200 KC but it only awarded me 2KC...bazaar!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Did you make sure that it didn't give you the KinzCash first and then take away a dollar or two? This has been reported before, and it originally was reported as actually taking away 1 KC if 100 KC was won, or 2 KC if 200 KC was won.

However, on my account I noticed that it actually gave me the correct amount plus 1 or 2, and then took away the extra. For example, if I had 1400 KC, when the Prize Klaw ended I had 1501 KC, and then it took away 1 KC to make it 1500.

It's a tricky glitch - it would be best to document the amount before and after and see what is actually happening.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 08-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

!!!!!! How dare it!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The Prize Klaw machine took Kinzcash from me instead of giving it.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Closed