Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

SUNSH1NESPARKLE is on a distinguished road

Arrow Kinzville Academy Strength & more

I have been having tons of problems with strength class and so have other family members using different computers. Is anyone else? It doesn't work properly.

We are also having problems with items in our docks going outside of the dock into other areas of our screen, and these items get in the way when we're doing things in Webkinz World. I keep sending messages to Ganz and never get a response or a resolution. Is anyone else having this problem? Can someone tell me where I should direct my messages to, because maybe I am not sending it to the right place?

Also having a glitch with my garden sometimes. After gardening, I lose my cursor and cannot move around my yard or anything.

Really annoying.. hope it's all fixed soon.

Thanks everyone!
SUNSH1NESPARKLE is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
doodlebug72898
Webkinz :)

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Strength & more

I have been having the same kinds of problems with strength class. I used to be able to pass it no problem, but now it's really choppy and it says I miss when I can see clearly that I didn't.

I haven't been having any problems with things in my dock going outside my dock, but I have been having troubles gardening and loosing my cursor and not being able to move around the room. It happens almost all the time now. It's driving me practically crazy!
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

yep Sun....you're not alone! Aside from not be able to complete level 10 with a faster computer, the lower levels are now switching mid lift to work the opposite...I don't know how to explain it, but i bet it's the same thing your seeing. And the floating dock items....that one is starting to get to me! But it does look cute when a little tiny bed is sitting on your coffee table!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #4

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I failed strength class the last 18 times. It doesn't seem to recognize your mouse clicks, for some reason. It seems like I can't get the last one. I am always short by 1 rep.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

I have been getting through the Strength class, I am currently on Level 5 using Internet Explorer. I've heard of the Academy Problems and Dock Problems, you should call Ganz and let them know 1-866-WEB-KINZ If you are under 18 have a parent call for you.

I hope this problem gets fixed for you
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #6

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

It isn't just strength it is most of the academy classes. Agility sometimes you click and he takes 3 more steps. It speeds up and slows down. Running sometimes you can't get the thing to move at all. Though I will say it seemed a little (not completely better yesterday) The floating items is downright annoying. I am also finding that it is "losing" my mouse briefly but repeatedly when I am doing things such as Post office.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:34 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

It has been happening all over WW. Some members are not seeing it as much in the strength though because it seems to really show the higher levels you get to. I went on a level 5 and 6 and it seems like the speed and difficulty was what level 9 and 10 used to be.
I do not know if Ganz can fix any one persons as it is widespread and may not even be a glitch per say, it may be new programming.
I feel bad that so many are upset over this, it definitely is frustrating. Hopefully if Ganz is able to help in any way members will let everyone else know so we will all know what is going on.
I have tried on my slower laptop and it does work slower, however, it hesitates every so often and skips the target, so really a slower computer does not seem to help.

I hope as time goes along you will get used to it and maybe get into a rhythm and be able to get it. That is what I hope for myself
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

On Firefox yesterday, I barely passed level 1 of strength (no joking). It maybe had 3 frames going up and 2 going down and I could barely click within the target because those were the frames that were missing. It was on turbo speed without seeing all of the frames, so it was VERY hard to hit the target. I will not even attempt anything over level 3 now (unless they fix this). Internet Explorer seems not as jumpy, but it is still not smooth and there are still a lot of missing frames. I will not do this class on Firefox anymore.

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #9
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by SUNSH1NESPARKLE
I have been having tons of problems with strength class and so have other family members using different computers. Is anyone else? It doesn't work properly.

We are also having problems with items in our docks going outside of the dock into other areas of our screen, and these items get in the way when we're doing things in Webkinz World. I keep sending messages to Ganz and never get a response or a resolution. Is anyone else having this problem? Can someone tell me where I should direct my messages to, because maybe I am not sending it to the right place?

Also having a glitch with my garden sometimes. After gardening, I lose my cursor and cannot move around my yard or anything.

Really annoying.. hope it's all fixed soon.

Thanks everyone!
Hi Sunshine! Wecome to WI!!!
Sorry to hear about all your problems! Yes! Call WW...talk to someone instead of just sending messages!
Make sure you always clear your cache...sometimes a sluggish computer will cause problems. Also, unless you clear your cache and restart your computer on a fairly regular basis, your computer may not recognize any fixes Ganz implements during maintenance! Good luck - SO many people have been saying they have problems like you do, so don't feel alone!

Akoolaunt! Very cool word find in Eager Beaver! awesome!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

SUNSH1NESPARKLE is on a distinguished road

Hi and thanks, everyone, for all the great feedback and tips! I really appreciate it. I'm also glad to know it's not my computer or just me-- which means there is hope that Ganz can fix this. Again, much appreciated!
SUNSH1NESPARKLE is offline Female
Closed

Tags
k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e