Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 02:00 AM   #1
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Default Kinzville Academy Strength Class Level 10 Glitch

Help! Anyone having a problem with the last level of the strength class? The bottom bar has a glitch and rarely recognizes a click. I spoke with Ganz and I was told I need more people to call about the problem for them to recognize the issue. Thus, they can not help me. By the way, we have 4 accounts and the bottom bar works better on 1 account than the other 3 accounts. At this rate, it will take me at least a year to have 40 more successes.
isabella1665 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2010, 03:20 AM   #2
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Strength Class Level 10 Glitch

I've had issues with that, as well. But the conclusion I've come to is this: The account that works better for me also happens to be a large account, so everything moves slower on it, including that darned power meter!

What I do now on Level 10 for my smaller accounts is run a video in another window while doing the Strength Class. It slows the meter down just enough to help me get through the class. It doesn't work every single time, I'll still miss and fail every 8th or 9th time, but it's better than failing most of the time.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

A lot of people talk of the Strength Class 10 to being impossible, if it helps here is the link to the Kinzville Academy Wiki: Kinzville Academy - Webkinz Insider Wiki I hope it helps and that you pass your class! Here is also the link to the KinzVille Academy Forum Page : The Kinzville Academy I am sure you can find information there. Good Luck!
Koodo is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 04:11 AM   #4
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

I often use the computers at one of our libraries, and there are a large
variety of pcs there.
For the strength class, the older systems are definitely much better.
It is just about impossible on the newer ones.
For those, you need to click slightly before it looks like it is in the bar zone.

There are also other classes which only work on slower or faster computers for the top level(s).

The KA thread is definitely a good source for info on the classes.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 01-05-2011 at 04:27 AM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #5

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yes the PC makes a difference, but recently the problems are WW related NOT your computer. It is jumpy, speeds up and slows down, and isn't registering clicks correctly.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
Yes the PC makes a difference, but recently the problems are WW related NOT your computer. It is jumpy, speeds up and slows down, and isn't registering clicks correctly.

Dartmar is correct. I have had jumpy motion in most parts of Webkinz World using Firefox (where I clear my cache and cookies regularly); but I have NOT cleared my cache and cookies on Internet Explorer and it is working smoothly for me on IE.

Ganz's phone number is 1-866-webkinz.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by isabella1665
Help! Anyone having a problem with the last level of the strength class? The bottom bar has a glitch and rarely recognizes a click. I spoke with Ganz and I was told I need more people to call about the problem for them to recognize the issue. Thus, they can not help me. By the way, we have 4 accounts and the bottom bar works better on 1 account than the other 3 accounts. At this rate, it will take me at least a year to have 40 more successes.
View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Dartmar is correct. I have had jumpy motion in most parts of Webkinz World using Firefox (where I clear my cache and cookies regularly); but I have NOT cleared my cache and cookies on Internet Explorer and it is working smoothly for me on IE.

Ganz's phone number is 1-866-webkinz.

there are a lot of us having the same problem...I have a thread going about this as well..and my rep told me the same thing...to have as many folks as possible call...so please call
I never had a problem till after weds update....now everyone I know is having the same problem
Old 01-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #8
Verity will become famous soon enough

I failed Strength level 7 today for the first time due to a very jerky bar. The button also ignored my clicks, or sometimes started moving without me clicking.

It was unplayable.
Closed

Tags
soa