Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Hippo26 is just really niceHippo26 is just really nice

Default Kinzville Academy Strength

I might be doing this wrong but i am 12 days away from flip and i can't get strength to work! When i click the lift thing it stays and when click it messes up! It is pretty much doing the opposite of what it should be doing! So what am i doing wrong? Or is it webkinz? Is there a way to fix it? :wall bash:

Note: It doesn't always happen but lately more and more
I use Safari i am sure someone will ask

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Strength

This happened to me on quite a few occasions, it always fixed the next day, so I just lost a day of strength which I can make up later, it should work tomorrow, if it doesn't you might want to call ganz and ask their opinion.
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 05-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #3
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I can only do the upper levels at the library (they have a huge system with lots of power).
Otherwise, this is more frequent than not.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

I have a similar problem with the intelligence class. I recommend doing what superpenguin said, and also try using a different browser if this doesn't work.
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 05-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #5

yeah i am calling tomorrow i need to know about the dicekinz trophy (if my dice are in the game do i get the trophy) it has been happening for weeks, i really don't want a different browser for just webkinz but i looks like it is the way it is going to be!
Old 05-31-2012, 07:55 AM   #6
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

I am trying to do the strength class for a challenge. hate it! arrggghhh!!! But I have to complete to level two before I can move on.

Anyways--now that I read this, maybe it's not me! maybe it's the game glitching?
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 05-31-2012, 08:14 AM   #7

maybe, i was never good at the game before but the glitch makes it impossible! :wall bash: And i really want flip like a lot, and am really close 11 days away!
Old 05-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #8
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I only have 10 classes left and I cannot pass. I have not passed that class in months and I doubt I ever will. I wish we still had the tutor option.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 03:33 PM   #9
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I have often wrote in suggestions that they make the bars a little bigger and just make us hit it more times because the only way I had been able to pass on the higher levels is to get to a slow computer. Unfortunately, those options are going away. The old one at the church is no longer connected to the internet, and the one in my Dad's basement got an update so that I almost always fail there, too. I think I had four weight classes on one pet, and nine on another. I have tried slowing my computer down by running youtube videos, tv shows, anything to put a big load on the computer, but that often just makes it erratic, so I still fail. Keep writing in the comment section asking them to make it possible for all of us to eventually pass by setting the bars at the same place as they are for level seven or eight, and then just increase the number of reps required. Then it would at least be possible.
Oh, and about that glitch that you had, yet, it happens from time to time where it seems to work in reverse, and you have to let go where you would originally have had to click. It's even more difficult, and unless it happens on a very low level, I just give up and fail that one and try again the next day. I think I passed once when it did that glitch on level two, but on the higher levels, you might as well not let yourself get frustrated by it.
Good luck!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 04:08 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I only have 10 classes left and I cannot pass. I have not passed that class in months and I doubt I ever will. I wish we still had the tutor option.
I never used it before, i didn't do the academy, but now that i do i would have been glad to use tutor!
Does anyone know why it was taken away?
Closed