Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #11
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinzville academy stength level 10 impossible to do

View Post Originally Posted by NewfieFan
Thanks for the number! I called and spoke to a nice lady... but of course she blamed the problem on my computer (it's old and slow apparently, however I've never had a problem before now ).

I'm still having the same problem with Strength this morning. It's impossible to pass it. I only have 10 classes left... I was so excited to be finally getting a prize!
It has been impossible on fast computers for some time. I have talked to them about it, and written in the comments portion of my webkinz account. They said that everyone should do both - put it in the comments part of their account and call. I can't even do level six or seven on the fast computers. Every once in a while, I try, but it's very discouraging. I can't imagine young children sticking with it when it takes so long to get to the reward. I've been on level 8 on one person's agility, level 7 on another, and I was stuck on level 9 weight with just a few to go until I found that I could go to my parents' house and use their very slow computer in the basement. I finally passed that class, but I have a few more at levels 7 and 8 in weight, and without a slow computer, it's impossible.
Everyone should do both - call and write in their comments on their account. To do this, you go to the newspaper, which shows up when you first log in. Click on "contact us" at the bottom right of the page. It comes up on the questions side, soclick on the "comments and suggestions" next that. That's where you will see the current survey on the right and the place to click if you want to make a comment or suggestion. They tell you that they will not answer individual comments or questions here, but they read everything and if they get a lot of comments, they will pay more attention to the issue. I am going to suggest (again) that they have someone on their staff try to do some of those classes at the upper levels and see how frustrating it is. I have also suggested that they give a bigger "window" so that you have a better chance of stopping at the right place on the weight class, but just have us do more reps. Right now, on a fast computer, I have found it impossible to get more than one rep on the fast computer.
jellytab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #12
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I do all my higher levels on a slow computer and have had absolutely no problems till this update this week. I think we just need to keep calling and complaining. I certainly intend to
Old 01-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #13
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

That's rude. Why can't they fix it for you? I don't know what to tell you, but if I was you, I'd call, then have your sister call, and maybe a few friends. THEN, I'd contact them every day until they fixed it. I know it's annoying, because they always end up fixing something they said they we're "Working on" months ago. I know that sounds mean, but they should try harder to fix it.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #14
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Have only 4 more days left to pass level 10 strength and yes it is hard with a fast computer which I have. However, The last 3 or 4 days I have noticed it has a herky jerky about it as the bar rises and lowers making it almost impossible to predict when it will be in the zone. Have also had a few problems with the speed this same time. Never failed that class until now. It will go stop go stop making the meter never move. Thus impossible to beat it. Hope they fix these problem soon. Ready to finish strength for good.
volblaster is offline Male
Old 01-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #15

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am having the same problem. It is registering clicks in the green (it stops moving, but says I missed). It is speeding up and slowing down and just impossible even on low levels right now. This is not the only class I have had problems with. Agility is also messed up. As is the Kinzpost sorter Job.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #16
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have had problems on Firefox for the last few days, but not on Internet Explorer (I have NOT cleared my cache on Internet Explorer, but I have cleared it on Firefox). I notice that everything (only in Webkinz World) on Firefox moves in "jumps". The strength class is the worst. I am having trouble passing level 3 on my fast computer using Firefox. The bar moves up and down in "steps" instead of smoothly like it should. Most of the time, it does not even register in the target because it will jump right past the target, making it impossible to do. I also noticed that it is jumpy when I scroll through my house map (it makes it really fast, which I like for the house map--but this "motion" is not good for some of the games). The fairies in Magic Mire jump from the bottom to the top in a millisecond unless I stop scrolling. I can't even see the ticker on the top on the new map because it appears for a millisecond and then it is gone! Alyssa's star challenge goes so quickly on Firefox that I can't even see it say "miss" anymore! I also noticed on Firefox that there is a loading bar on the bottom right that never goes away, as if the pages in Webkinz World never fully load. I updated my Adobe Flash player yesterday and it made no difference.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-08-2011, 06:37 PM   #17
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you will all call them..they really need to fix this
Old 01-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

I've been having the same problem and got the "it must be your computer" excuse. It really irked me as everything was working perfectly until recently. The response to that was because of all the new updates my computer must be too slow to process them correctly.

One thing I noticed with Strength is if you stop just before you hit the top green button it will count, but if you hit the green it won't. Haven't figured a way around the bottom one yet.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #19
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

I have also been having trouble on level 5 since this morning and its starting to get annoying. I hope they can fix it tonight but I dont think they will. If anyone has ideas can you please tell me? Thank you.
jj887 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #20
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have had problems on Firefox for the last few days, but not on Internet Explorer (I have NOT cleared my cache on Internet Explorer, but I have cleared it on Firefox). I notice that everything (only in Webkinz World) on Firefox moves in "jumps". The strength class is the worst. I am having trouble passing level 3 on my fast computer using Firefox. The bar moves up and down in "steps" instead of smoothly like it should. Most of the time, it does not even register in the target because it will jump right past the target, making it impossible to do. I also noticed that it is jumpy when I scroll through my house map (it makes it really fast, which I like for the house map--but this "motion" is not good for some of the games). The fairies in Magic Mire jump from the bottom to the top in a millisecond unless I stop scrolling. I can't even see the ticker on the top on the new map because it appears for a millisecond and then it is gone! Alyssa's star challenge goes so quickly on Firefox that I can't even see it say "miss" anymore! I also noticed on Firefox that there is a loading bar on the bottom right that never goes away, as if the pages in Webkinz World never fully load. I updated my Adobe Flash player yesterday and it made no difference.
This perfectly describes what is happening to me w/firefox as well
View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
I've been having the same problem and got the "it must be your computer" excuse. It really irked me as everything was working perfectly until recently. The response to that was because of all the new updates my computer must be too slow to process them correctly.

One thing I noticed with Strength is if you stop just before you hit the top green button it will count, but if you hit the green it won't. Haven't figured a way around the bottom one yet.
You really should call back and speak to a different rep...I don't know why some reps always give out that excuse, but if you call back, you will find one that will listen to your problem and send it to technical..be sure to tell them when you call you've heard of several people having this problem, so it's NOT just you...
View Post Originally Posted by jj887
I have also been having trouble on level 5 since this morning and its starting to get annoying. I hope they can fix it tonight but I dont think they will. If anyone has ideas can you please tell me? Thank you.
I think the only thing that's going to work is to keep calling. The rep told Shirley they NEED people to call about the problem so they know how widespread it is...the more widespread it is, the more likely they are to prioritize it
Closed