Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Kinzville academy stength level 10 impossible to do

Ever since yesteday's update, I have been unable to pass level 10 strength.

My bar is in the green time and time again, and it will say I missed!!!! My sister is having the same problem. It happens in level 9 too, but level 10 is the worst.

I called ganz this am, and they said they haven't gotten calls yet, and need to get calls if other folks are having this problem

is anyone else having problems?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Kinzville academy stength level 10 impossible to do

Yes! I had the same problem w/strength class and also the agility class has been very herky jerky for me.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:03 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Daddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant future

I am on level 4 in strength and have never had an issue with it until this morning, early early, after the update. I failed strength on 4 pets and gave up.

There seems to be several issues after the 1/5 and 1/6 updates. Someone should make a thread called "Major Issues following the 1/5 and 1/6 updates" and try to make a concise list of the glitches. Don't you like that.... Someone. I would but... too many to list.

Last edited by Daddyjon; 01-06-2011 at 10:10 AM..
Daddyjon is offline Male
Old 01-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #4

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

Yes, I have had the same glitches as well on both. My intelligence also locks up.
pampermegreen is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #5

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I've had trouble too on strength. I'm in the lower levels, but since yesterday I've been failling. I had hoped the maintenence today would fix it, but I guess not. Time to call Ganz.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

the rep at ganz told me folks should call if they are experiencing this problem. They need to know how widespread it is
Old 01-06-2011, 02:10 PM   #7
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

For me this has been going on since around the time they made the academy free. On one account I am on Level 10 and only need 9 classes in strength to finish, but have not been able to do it for a couple of months now. I also cannot do the agility--am on level 9 and 10 on two accounts. I have given up. It is a waste of my time as it is. I hope they fix it. It takes about a year of effort every day as you know to achieve this, and then to be defeated at the end is very discouraging.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #8
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sgiles53
the rep at ganz told me folks should call if they are experiencing this problem. They need to know how widespread it is
What is the number to call?

I also can not pass level 10 Strength since the update. My pet won't move during Agility forcing me to exit out and fail the class!
Old 01-07-2011, 07:55 AM   #9
Gift Guru

the number is

1-866-932-5469 (1-866-webkinz)
they are open till 6pm est I believe

the problems continue....I noticed today that level 9 and 10 of speed is really glitchy and herky jerky. I couldn't get the wheel to turn smoothly at all....and the strenght class still isn't working right...
it is only the upper levels like 9 and 10 that seem to be having problems. The lower levels work fine

Last edited by sgiles53; 01-07-2011 at 07:55 AM..
Old 01-07-2011, 10:23 AM   #10
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the number! I called and spoke to a nice lady... but of course she blamed the problem on my computer (it's old and slow apparently, however I've never had a problem before now ).

I'm still having the same problem with Strength this morning. It's impossible to pass it. I only have 10 classes left... I was so excited to be finally getting a prize!
Closed