Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Kinzville Academy resetting itself after level 5 is complete

I noticed, after not being able to enter competitions, that my pet no longer shows it has completed levels 5 for grooming or cooking. I still have the prizes that are non kinzpostable in my account which should prove that my pet completed these levels. I called a month ago to get this fixed and was told I'd hear back in a week...

As of today, I have again contacted [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] again about my classes resetting. They did NOT call me back after a week like promised, but a MONTH (insert angry eyes) of waiting for my "call you back in a week," I decided to give them another call.

The woman I spoke with was VERY nice. However completely unhelpful. She basically accused me of possibly LYING about finishing my classes through level five. I explained how I HAVE the NON-KINZPOSTABLE prizes in my room..she said, How do we know it is from that pet? Ok, fine, then I asked her to show me what pet had earned that high in the Academy because I have only ever taken my one pet to the stupid Academy.

What she said she'll do (isn't she sweet) is give me 1,000 KC so I can START OVER, and I have to take a screen shot of my report card when I get BACK UP to level 4 so if this happens again I can PROVE it to them...oooo calm dbird calm....

Has this happened to anyone else?

I waited a month because I am the type of person to give the benefit of the doubt. I truly believed they would fix this, and I continue to sing Ganz's praises, how they always rectify problems. I feel very betrayed and let down after this fiasco and figured I'd put it out there, so maybe someone at Ganz can see that they have a very unsatisfied customer. (and maybe others are having this problem too)

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-13-2010 at 10:56 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinzville Academy resetting itself after level 5 is complete

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I noticed, after not being able to enter competitions, that my pet no longer shows it has completed levels 5 for grooming or cooking. I still have the prizes that are non kinzpostable in my account which should prove that my pet completed these levels. I called a month ago to get this fixed and was told I'd hear back in a week...

As of today, I have again contacted [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] again about my classes resetting. They did NOT call me back after a week like promised, but a MONTH (insert angry eyes) of waiting for my "call you back in a week," I decided to give them another call.

The woman I spoke with was VERY nice. However completely unhelpful. She basically accused me of possibly LYING about finishing my classes through level five. I explained how I HAVE the NON-KINZPOSTABLE prizes in my room..she said, How do we know it is from that pet? Ok, fine, then I asked her to show me what pet had earned that high in the Academy because I have only ever taken my one pet to the stupid Academy.

What she said she'll do (isn't she sweet) is give me 1,000 KC so I can START OVER, and I have to take a screen shot of my report card when I get BACK UP to level 4 so if this happens again I can PROVE it to them...oooo calm dbird calm....

Has this happened to anyone else?

I waited a month because I am the type of person to give the benefit of the doubt. I truly believed they would fix this, and I continue to sing [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s praises, how they always rectify problems. I feel very betrayed and let down after this fiasco and figured I'd put it out there, so maybe someone at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] can see that they have a very unsatisfied customer. (and maybe others are having this problem too)
I would call back and ask to speak to the manager.

Explain your disappointing treatment and THEN explain the problem.

This has worked for me.

Just BTW, for cooking, you can ONLY get one grill per account.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I would call back and ask to speak to the manager.

Explain your disappointing treatment and THEN explain the problem.

This has worked for me.

Just BTW, for cooking, you can ONLY get one grill per account.
I'll maybe try that in a few days. I'm really actually too upset to do it today. I don't want to be mean to the people I am speaking too, and it was really hard to maintain my chirpy perky voice throughout our conversation.

I know you can only earn one grill/vanity per account, yet another reason why I only ever took one pet to the silly academy-in fact, I really only did the academy to earn the cool moves (I didn't realize finishing cooking and grooming through five would give me a prize-I had wanted more tricks! haha!)...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'll maybe try that in a few days. I'm really actually too upset to do it today. I don't want to be mean to the people I am speaking too, and it was really hard to maintain my chirpy perky voice throughout our conversation.

I know you can only earn one grill/vanity per account, yet another reason why I only ever took one pet to the silly academy-in fact, I really only did the academy to earn the cool moves (I didn't realize finishing cooking and grooming through five would give me a prize-I had wanted more tricks! haha!)...
I understand.

After I have spent SO much money buying webbies for me and my nephews and nieces, I find it very offensive when the CSR comes just short of accusing me of lying.

It was for EXACTLY that reason that made me politely insist on speaking to the manager. I had to make a new call and ask for the manager without describing my problem to the CSR. I just said that I wanted to speak to the manager, that I had called previously and he was not at his desk (this was true..at least it was what the first CSR said).

He turned out to be very helpful.
Closed