Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 08:04 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Intelligence Course Crashes Webkinz

Thank you for posting the "Script" problem. This has been happening to me for some time now. I checked with the people that work on my computer and they tell me that it is a Ganz problem. And that it is a easy fix on their end.

I really feel that if the people answering phones at Ganz had to have an account and do their daily activities before getting on the phones, they would be a little more understanding of our fustration.

I too am upset about Ganz retiring the family plan without notice. And while I am at it...why should the stone age theme need a rare and an Estore to complete the whole theme?
ptandme is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #12

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Whew! I have been having the same problem off and on for a week, and I was thinking it was my new computer. Beside the problem with the Academy, there have been issues with the Wishing Well and Quizzy's Blast loading. With Quizzy's, I have to log out. I've even cleared the cache prior to these activities, and it hasn't helped.

I'll lend my voice, and call Ganz.

Thanks for the info. I feel better.

Blessed Be!
kaslina is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:17 AM   #13
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

I have been having problems with Intelligence for 2 days now (the class, not my own ) I can choose it, but when I get to the green button that says "Sign up" everything just stays frozen. I can access all the other classes just fine. What is up with Ganz and all the serious glitches like no dailies, Employment office and the Academy? I think we need some compensation for all the things that we are not able to do these days.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #14
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

I sometimes get that if I try to enter the course before Mrs. Cowaline stops talking, and if I press no it still freezes and I have to reload everything. But if I wait for Mrs. Cowaline to stop talking first then it works fine and dandy. You could try that.
Mercury is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #15
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I have had this problem for a few days now, but the only way I can do the class is if I hire a tutor
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #16

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
I have been having problems with Intelligence for 2 days now (the class, not my own ) I can choose it, but when I get to the green button that says "Sign up" everything just stays frozen. I can access all the other classes just fine. What is up with Ganz and all the serious glitches like no dailies, Employment office and the Academy? I think we need some compensation for all the things that we are not able to do these days.

Yes, for two days now I have also been unable to select the green button that says "Sign up". I can sign up for all of the other classes except Intelligence. I can select the TUTOR button but I don't like having to resort to this option as it wastes 200 KC and I know my pet can pass the class.

I'll call on Monday morning and I hope many others do, as well. I'm so tired of a CSR telling me they are not aware of any problems and it's just me !!
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 04:56 PM   #17

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

For the past week I've had the script error too. I hadn't had it for many months , so I thought they fixed it. I just needed to remember to click "No", else I failed the class after having to log out because of the "please wait..."
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed