Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Kinzville Academy Intelligence Course Crashes Webkinz

Two days in a row this has occurred when trying to do the intelligence course:
Click the image to open in full size.

It crashes Webkinz and I have to F5 to close Webkinz (the log out button won't work), then log back in. And the course then shows as a failure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwkintelli.jpg (76.7 KB, 80 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinzville Academy Intelligence Course Crashes Webkinz

I receive that message too a lot in the past 2 days when in the academy or if visiting PJ Collie, just click no you don't want to abort the script and everything will load fine
Old 05-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Unfortunately it doesn't matter which one I click, they both cause it to freeze. I was also getting it if I opened my dock but haven't seen that error in about a week.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:45 AM   #4

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

I have been having this problem too, but like yournotme, most times if I click "no" I'm okay, however it does crash from time to time anyways and I lose my $50 kinzcash without getting credit for doing the course - I'm so tired of all these glitches!
NicoleDriz is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:49 AM   #5
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Wow, I thought it was just my computer - but I've been having the same thing. The other classes are ok - just the intelligence has been wonky for me for about 2 weeks.
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:16 AM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Hi - I was about to file a glitch report, but maybe my problem fits in here.
One of my pets has been unable to attend the intelligence class yesterday and today, but the other usual classes are no problem. I thought at first it was because he failed it twice in a row and it remains highlighted in red; it looks like I could sign him up to be tutored in intelligence for 250KC (but I don't believe he needs remedial, he was just having a couple of off days). I could have him take some other class to fill out the three but I really want him to complete this course. Someone responded on another thread that he shouldn't have to be tutored if he has failed, that it isn't supposed to work that way, and I didn't find anything about failing in the acad. guide.
Thanks for any advice here...
WetNose is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #7
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

hmm that is happening to me with webkinz rally, maybe ganz needs to update the stuff to make it run better.
xocaij is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #8
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

This also happened to me also, either it would freeze up before the class started or during the class itself. All I could do is franitacally try to get it to register as the clock went down to zero. I have given up on Intellgence for the past month after 4 consecutive freeze ups. Now the fashion style does get glitchy but eventually it does register eventually so at least I have a fighting chance.
BTW I did send a report to Ganz but it was in their comments section I had not discovered this thread or their phone number. Nice to know it was not me.
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #9
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
Two days in a row this has occurred when trying to do the intelligence course:
Click the image to open in full size.

It crashes Webkinz and I have to F5 to close Webkinz (the log out button won't work), then log back in. And the course then shows as a failure.
It happened to me yesterday, froze up my computer and had to shut it down. Of course loss of KC and showed a fail on towards the class. Today i was able to keep clicking the "NO" so as not to abort the script and it loaded. Glad you reported it so we can all see we are not alone.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #10
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I know this may not be the place to ask this so forgive me ( hadn't found anything on the forums addressing this that I can find) but do you guys have to load everything twice or log out and back in again to get some of the activities to work? This has been happening for some time now for me!
Vickie is offline Female
Closed