Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Kinzville Academy Classes *Still* Freezing

I first reported this glitch back in January and unfortunately am still experiencing it.

I've called Ganz, sent them screen caps, cleared my cache, waited for Ms. Cowoline to finish speaking, every tip & trick suggested and still it happens. And it's frustrating!

It just happened twice, both times to two different extra credit courses (where it seems to happen the most).

I choose the class, confirm, pay the 50KC, go to start and the instructions pop up over top of the class making it impossible to participate. The only way out is to fail.

Here's the screen cap, notice the clock ticking down at the top left:
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKinzvilleAcademy.jpg (131.0 KB, 11 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 11:45 PM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Kinzville Academy Classes *Still* Freezing

This happens to me almost every day, it's terrible and super annoying.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Have you called Ganz? When I called they told me it was the first they'd heard of the glitch. So please if anyone else is having the same issue, call Ganz. They might take a minute to fix it if they see it's affecting more than one account. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2010, 04:47 AM   #4
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I have had the same problem. It mainly happens when I do my deluxe extra class even though I wait and everything. I have found that if you do either Agility or Speed classes that usually is not effected. Intelligence and style are almost always effected. So if possible I only do agility or speed with my deluxe extra class. Hopefully this works for you until they figure how to fix their problem.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

This is happening to me sometimes with my bonus class on style. Unfortunately, that is the only class I want to do twice, as that is the only one I have left on this animal. I don't want to do double of another class. I've lost quite a bit of KC on this class, plus it's taking me longer to finish the class. It just happened today, and had I completed and passed the bonus class, I would have only had level 10 left to do. I'm bummed.
deblynn is offline Female
Closed