Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Kinzville Academy class not working

Caution: Do not do the "Style" class at the Kinzville Academy right now. I just tried the Style class and after the model came out and I went to select the same items the model was wearing, all of the squares where the hat, top, pants, and shoes go, were empty! When you click the arrows, no items come up and you fail the class. Don't waste your time here today, wait until they fix it so you don't fail like I did because none of the clothing selections come up!
alexandi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinzville Academy class not working

Sometimes happens - you need to pick one & click quite a few times, something will eventually show. It will loop like there are 4 blank boxes between the ones there.

Sometimes you will not have time to do all of them, sometimes you do.
Like waking a sleeping giant.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I have this happen to me almost everyday. What you have to do is just walk away from the computer and you just have to wait for about 10-15 minutes. Or the more serious ones you just have to exit out of Webkinz altogether. Sorry about your failing Style.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #4

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

I did the style class today without any problems. Sorry that happened to you!
2rugrats is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

The style class worked for me, but it was a few hours ago. I'm sorry this happened D:
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #6
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

That sometimes happens to me, but then the next day it's fine again Well, that's what happened when I did it. Sorry that happened to you though
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 02:57 PM   #7
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

This happens to me sometimes, often I am lucky to be saved by being able to see the clothes on the model.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #8
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

My big issue with style is that the instructions pop up over the runway so you can't even see the model. The instructions don't go away when you click the X either, so I have failed quite a few classes this way recently. Either that or the Flash player crashes while I am flipping through the clothes. I am only 20 classes away from finishing this class so it is very frustrating.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #9
purple525

purple525 has a spectacular aura aboutpurple525 has a spectacular aura about

Hi! I have had all of the above happen recently at level 8, using Firefox, server 15, and downloading newest version of Adobe Flash.
I get Adobe crashes, a triple poodle going down the runway (then single poodle with clothes on as it goes back up the runway), all of the squares/options showing up even though I don't have to do the belt, clothes/accessories not showing up right away in the blue boxes (have to click each box 4 times before items appear), items continuing to scroll/change even after I clicked on judge, instructions not going away yet you can hear the cameras so you know the poodle is on the runway -- so many glitches. Then once in a while it works like it should but I'd say 90% of the time I encounter the listed problems.
I have even had the floating dock item/glitch follow me to Fashion/Style class, which was also annoying. See attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFloatFood1.jpg (164.0 KB, 1 views)
purple525 is offline Female
Closed