Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

nhillier is on a distinguished road

Default Kinzville Academy

I got on to work on my school this morning. I am two courses away from getting my diploma. I noticed that my style and intelligence were moved back to N/A??? Is anyone else having problems with school. It was fine yesterday so I think it might have something to do with todays server upgrade??? Help!!!!!!!
nhillier is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Kinzville Academy

Give it a few hours then call Ganz (1800 webkinz). They start deglitching thing during Wed. I guess as the reports start popping. But don't let Ganz happen to you Diploma!!!!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 02:59 PM   #3

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

Wow that must have been a shock, i can't believe that happening to me, that would be terrible.

hope they restore the original file of your degree
zanedm is offline Male
Old 07-23-2010, 10:35 AM   #4

Just an update, was talking to Ganz and it doesn't seem like they can restore my classes. So I am off to school again. Well on the bright side I will get another prize...they do have a technical team looking into it so maybe something will come of it. Anyway, HI OH HI OH it's off to school I go.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by nhillier
Just an update, was talking to Ganz and it doesn't seem like they can restore my classes. So I am off to school again. Well on the bright side I will get another prize...they do have a technical team looking into it so maybe something will come of it. Anyway, HI OH HI OH it's off to school I go.
Oh, my! I am so sorry that happened to you. It takes a long time to complete a course. I wish you luck.

I have a lot of pets at the academy and so far mine still show the correct class amounts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #6

Thank you, I have 9 pets doing 3 courses each on different accounts. It is the only one I noticed because I knew that I was almost completed. I have to say the person at Ganz was extremely nice and tried to do all she could.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:22 PM   #7
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Well at least your able to do your classes. Although that really stinks to be so close and have to start over. I can't even do all my classes, it keeps getting stuck on the instructions page.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Closed