Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Kinzville Academy

Freezes after completing the course. "Please wait" appears and pet does not get credit for completing the course correctly.

Happens on my accounts Servers 5 and 1- Does not unfreeze

Happens on 19 but unfreezes

4 seems OK

Last edited by canonymous; 11-26-2009 at 06:26 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Kinzville Academy

I often have to wait for 2-3 minutes but eventually it unfreezes and counts the class up.

Server: WAPI9
Old 11-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #3

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
I often have to wait for 2-3 minutes but eventually it unfreezes and counts the class up.

Does this happen when even when you haven't yet completed the class? My freeze comes when I enter the class right after I agree to the fee. It immediately puts up the instruction screen and then freezes.
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

I find if I wait a few seconds before pushing the button after the class is complete I have much better luck. I think it gives the program or you computer a chance to catch up.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana

Thank you but I have waited for a LONG time and it doesn't come back.

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
Does this happen when even when you haven't yet completed the class? My freeze comes when I enter the class right after I agree to the fee. It immediately puts up the instruction screen and then freezes.
Yes sometimes. This is even though I have cleared my caches before signing in to WW.

View Post Originally Posted by bobo247
I find if I wait a few seconds before pushing the button after the class is complete I have much better luck. I think it gives the program or you computer a chance to catch up.
Thank you. This has not worked for me.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Just adding my experience: I'm on server #4 and I have not had this problem.
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

I'm on servers 5 and 1
Updated first Post
Old 11-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Wink Re: Kinzville Academy

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
Oh, then I know what the problem is; you should have given more details from the beginning. You enter the class too quickly. You must wait until Ms. Cowoline stops talking and twitches her ears. It is a well known glitch; occasionally, when I am in a hurry or overly excited, I fall for it, too.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #9
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Just adding my experience: I'm on server #4 and I have not had this problem.
I'm also on server 4 and not having this problem.
Closed