Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM   #11
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kinzpost & Trading Room Not Working.

I can not kinz post any items either -- AND all the packages that were waiting for me to open them are GONE!
Never mind having to scroll down to the bottom of the "read mail" list to see recent mail.....there is NO mail, new, opened, or otherwise in 11 of my 13 accounts!

Yikes!
I hope a fix for this glitch comes SOON!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #12
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

i just noticed this as well. looks like no more sending until Ganz fixes this
katie885 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Principessina
I have the same glitch, you have to scroll down your mail box and you will find all your letters and gifts from May 13th on at the end of the list!

Thanks, I didn't try that. I found them....once again thanks.
jep624 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #14
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Although this is a wide-spread glitch it isn't affecting all accounts. I have a feeling Ganz has been having some troubles with their servers today. I am not ready to add anything to the glitch report until I see whether these issues are isolated to just today.

Hopefully Ganz can speed up their servers. They must be running them on power generated by all those Mazin' Hamsters they have in the works.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-06-2010, 09:13 AM   #15
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation Re: Kinzpost & Trading Room Not Working.

an update....
my kinz post seemed to suddenly work better last night from 11 pm EST to 1:30 am EST when I finally logged off after catching up on some sending.

Opening packages is/was still a bit of an issue though....sometimes they open easily, and sometimes it just causes a major freeze and having to log out, or wait long enough for the system to log me out automatically.
The sending of packages was pretty quick and easy.

I have not tried yet today....hopefully it is still working....and hopefully it is fine for all accounts....I only worked with about 4 accounts late last night when I noticed an improvement in service!

SCRATCH that last update I posted yesterday.....
once again, as of 10 am Sunday morning, kinzpost is NOT working.....
No mail showing up in the mailbox (can't even click on it at all)
No mail going out when I try to send it....get the "Please Wait......" and nothing happens.....once the Please Wait went away, but the kinzpost just kept showing my package flying thru the sky and the "Sending your Gift" never went away and the phrase that says "Your Gift has Been Sent" (or whatever it says) never came up.

This is with 7 different North American accts I tested, with at least 5 different servers. Not sure what the other two accts servers are, I never have checked them.

Off now to see if the Euro or Asian acct has working kp.

another update:
Kinzpost NOT working for Asian or Euro acct either (I only have 1 of each, but tested them both.)

Also during my testing, I have tried a variety of items, foods, furniture, objects, clothing, coupons, it doesn't seem to matter about the items. I stayed away from items that have previously caused kp glitches (like fridges and storage items)

Also tested was the number of items sent. I tried multiple times (REALLY tired of logging out and back in SOOOOO many times to do the tests)
Tried sending only 1 item, only 2 items, or a full gift of 3 items.
No good, nothing, nadda, won't send......

WHY oh why could it work SOO fine yesterday, and then be completely NON-OPERATIONAL again today?
Well, it does tell us one thing....there ARE ganz techs that work weekends...too bad there aren't some customer service folks that we could actually communicate with as well.

Last edited by Pixel Pony; 06-06-2010 at 09:33 AM..
Old 06-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #16
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

update June 8
KinzPost is still having issues, see my post on the other "KinzPost Not Working" thread
here is link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post19663979

The trade rooms seem to be fine now, and they are filling up about as much as usual.

I would say that issue is resolved.

Not sure if a mod should close this thread or not since there is another thread for the Kinzpost not working.....

I'll flag it to see what they want to do, LOL
(hope that is ok)
Closed