Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 08:45 AM   #1
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

Default Kinzpost not showing mail recieved since MAY 12

When I view my Kinzpost Read Mail, the most recent item shown is from May 12, the date of the recent updates.
I can receive mail and open it, but once it is opened it no longer shows up.

This is a BIG problem because I am unable to check my mail to verify the dates and times of the parties I've been invited to!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 08:57 AM   #2
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Kinzpost not showing mail recieved since MAY 12

I have the same problem! I can't verify my parties, and i can't check my kinzpost from trades.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

I'm having the same problem also. :/
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 09:03 AM   #4
jedimags
Webkinz :)

jedimags has a spectacular aura about

Crap. I didn't notice. I hope they fix it!!!
jedimags is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #5

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I was having this problem as well and then I went to my mail and scrolled through all the read mail- in between months and at the end were my most recent messages- they were all mixed up. Go ahead and look through your read mail and see if you can find the newer messages.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 04:54 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Denimbutterfly is right. I am not sure if this fixes itself the next day, but I think it might. I know that when you adopt a new pet it appears at the end of your pets until you log out and back in. Then it appears frist as it should, unless you have more than 100 pets. Then the active pet is always first.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:08 PM   #7
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I am Sorry SillieGoosie I did Not see your Thread when I started mine, However, just to add some more info: I had called Ganz about this problem & was told that "It is a Technical Problem & They are working on it to try & get it Fixed as Soon as they can figure out what happened to cause this Glitch." Which of course is the same Answer I received about the Parties.
Oh, and Mamabear, no it does not fix itself the next day or it didn't for me anyway. That may be because when it started, (the 13th), I had 880 something messages, today I had something like 974. And You Definitely Deserve Rep for This!!!
Denimbutterfly You Were So Right....Kinda...lol! Let me Explain, it will only let me go so far: example:
Click the image to open in full size.

and then it will not let me go any further in the past even though I have more mail older than when this was located, (about in the middle of April, of course this is just a Guess!).
I Would Like to Thank You Bunches Though for the Tip that Helped Me More Than You Know!!! Now, if You Could Possibly Come Up with a Solution to the Party Problem, I Think All of WI & Ganz would Name a Day in Celebration to You....Demnimbutterfly Day! Thank You So Very Much & Rep to You Too!!
Hugs!!
PP
P,S. Should I just close my thread or in there a way to merge the two? Denimbutterfly posted on my thread also, & I feel that it is Very Important Information to get out....Just in case, Heaven Forbid, they Do Not Visit Your Thread.
Hugs!
PP
Old 05-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SillieGoosie
When I view my Kinzpost Read Mail, the most recent item shown is from May 12, the date of the recent updates.
I can receive mail and open it, but once it is opened it no longer shows up.

This is a BIG problem because I am unable to check my mail to verify the dates and times of the parties I've been invited to!!
I have found the newest KP at the END of my list after I open them the first time.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Remember, also, if your host has their mypage set up, you can view the parties, guest list and times as a reminder...but of course if you can't even remember who's hosting that doesn't help...

I just print out the calender I made and then write all the info down prior to accepting or declining...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #10
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Remember, also, if your host has their mypage set up, you can view the parties, guest list and times as a reminder...but of course if you can't even remember who's hosting that doesn't help...

I just print out the calender I made and then write all the info down prior to accepting or declining...
Thank You Sweetiekinz! I will have to look for your Calenders. However, I was Not thinking about the parties, My problem came from not being able to check the previous mail. (until Denimbutterfly shared her intelligence with us), to Verify Giftz that Were or Were Not Sent. I mean with you being Gifted, Better Yet, a Gift Guru, I am sure that you gave come across the problem that I am Hinting at. So.....now, where are your calenders? Thank You So Very Much!!
Hugs!
PP
Closed