Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #41
ilovebeckymost♥
Webkinz :)

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Default Re: *My phone keeps getting erased.

Currently, I have all of my friends.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 01:40 PM   #42
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

This has happened to one of my accounts too. I had friends, (and some of them were my other accounts), I tried to send a gift, and then it told me I had no friends. I know the case isn't that my friends deleted me, because most of the accounts on my accounts friend list was my other ones. And I know that I did not delete that one account off my other accounts.
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #43

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

aw man that's terrible! my phone is completely full, i really don't want all my friends erased. i'm also deluxe.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #44
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

i have this prob, i'm not deluxe!
Old 11-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #45
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by chevboy
i have this prob, i'm not deluxe!
That's interesting! Sorry that every day if you add someone that it keeps getting erased the next day...day after day.

I think you should phone Ganz and let them know...as right now they are saying it is a deluxe member only problem for those who were suckered into believing the supervisor who said that instead of adopting a pet that you could get deluxe membership to extend your account....you having this problem and not being deluxe...maybe they need to be looking at something different.

Let us know what they say if you do call!
Old 11-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #46
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
I think you should phone Ganz and let them know...as right now they are saying it is a deluxe member only problem for those who were suckered into believing the supervisor who said that instead of adopting a pet that you could get deluxe membership to extend your account....you having this problem and not being deluxe...maybe they need to be looking at something different.
I'm really not sure what you are saying on this one...

Who got suckered? and in what way?

I have six accounts.

One non deluxe - phones are fine
Three deluxe that have not had a pet for over a year - one is OK, two have phones that erase
Two deluxe that have had pets in the last year - phones are fine
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 01:32 AM   #47
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
That's interesting! Sorry that every day if you add someone that it keeps getting erased the next day...day after day.

I think you should phone Ganz and let them know...as right now they are saying it is a deluxe member only problem for those who were suckered into believing the supervisor who said that instead of adopting a pet that you could get deluxe membership to extend your account....you having this problem and not being deluxe...maybe they need to be looking at something different. So saying that this isn't what we have been told the problem is...told that it is Deluxe members only who haven't adopted pet and account would have expired except for deluxe membership extending expiry date

Let us know what they say if you do call!
View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
I'm really not sure what you are saying on this one...Jarrah, I'm saying that when deluxe first came out WI members asked very specific questions about what Deluxe membership was and one of those questions was if I get a year membership in ___let's say May, and my account is due to expire in ____let's say September...what happens to my account?? Does it expire?? Do I have to adopt a pet or will the year membership extend my account??...and we (the people phoning Ganz to ask questions that everyone had and shared the info with WI) were told that a year membership purchase would extend our accounts. Here's a link to RedBear's great thread that summerizes the information that everyone collected...
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...update-489864/
If you look at the first line in purple you will see...
Your WW account will NOT expire as long as you are a Deluxe Member, regardless of when you last adopted a pet

Who got suckered? and in what way? My friends and myself got suckered...I feel. Because all of a sudden in October our accounts kinzphones have been erasing themselves daily...and the phone lady said "oh that account is expired" yet is says it expires in 2010 on the our pets page. (and funny enough some of these accounts (they are mostly our second accounts....5/11 of them) that would have expired in April or July all of a sudden have these problems. We were told that yearly membership would extend our accounts. Daily erasing does not feel deluxe...and it's been 5 weeks...are they waiting for us to buy new pets to fix the problem? Was this "glitch" written in to encourage us to do that...they knew this (go back to page 4 of this thread) at least Nov 6th....I feel like I'm being punished...and one of my group has been just heartbroken over this, his gifts and notes keep coming from "a member no longer on your list" and he is upset that doesn't know who to thank...and even if he did know and adds them they're gone the next day anyway so what's the point...Don't get me wrong I recommend Deluxe membership to anyone who asks my opinion....but if this isn't fixed soon...our unhappiness is growing...

I have six accounts.

One non deluxe - phones are fine
Three deluxe that have not had a pet for over a year - one is OK, two have phones that eraseThat makes sense for 2/3 of them anyway...don't know why you are lucky on the third! Congrats! This is what they are saying is the problem from the last phone call we made...they say that is why the phones are erasing...that their system shows the accounts are "expired"....I know we didn't get any "your account is about to expire you need to adopt" notices...and our expiry dates say 2010....
Two deluxe that have had pets in the last year - phones are fine

Last edited by CatCaretaker; 11-27-2009 at 01:35 AM..
Old 12-09-2009, 09:35 PM   #48
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Question RE: Friends wiped out from list

Hello! I was reading the WIki glitch report to see what was going on with WW because when I went onto one of my accounts, all my friends (some I have had on there for years, some fairly new) were gone! I'm really annoyed by this glitch because I wanted to send a PSI to my main account.

When I went to select which friend I wanted to send the gift to, the list was completely empty and when I tried to add myself as a friend (again) I was logged out and unable to add anyone to my friends list for a while.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is it just my account? I doubt it matters, but the username is KLMSEIAA. I just adopted a pet onto it. Would that effect how KinzPost works? Maybe Ganz thinks that since some people immedietly send items to other accounts after adopting a pet, they decided they should wipe out the friends list.

I have had a few "account robberies" (my fault, really cuz I'm not careful with who I let onto my account) recently. I'm not sure if Ganz has caught on yet, but sometimes there's someone on my friends list that I don't recognize, so I delete them, and they come back! On the other hand, this glitch might just be part of the Kinzpost glitches, with the pop-up that has a million Ws on it.

What do you guys (and gals) think?
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #49
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Three of my five accounts are affected as well, my entire friends list disappears each night with the mini midnight maintainance. This has been happening for so many weeks, I pared down my friends list and can't send gifts like I used to.

I just read a few posts back and find the theory of the accounts with no recent pet adoptions being affected to be true in my case. If I remember correctly, my three accounts were also 'expired' prematurely by Ganz during the last weekend of Fallfest. They subsequently fixed the expiration, now we are all experiencing the kinzphone problem.
Thanks for starting this thread Catcaretaker.

Last edited by Dash; 12-10-2009 at 10:11 PM..
Dash is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #50
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Oh yeah I called Ganz about this again today, they said they are working on it still !! This is a real pain !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i luv adam lambert, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, what's going on with kp?