Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

marycf will become famous soon enough

Default Re: My phone keeps getting erased.

I'm glad I found this thread. My friend's daughter is having the same problem. She'll be glad to know she's not the only one experiencing this and you're right, it happened after kinzpost was fixed.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #32
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Got Ganz called. I would call them if I were anyone with this problem! They have technical support looking into our problem with the phone's erasing daily. It was said our accounts were "expired". and we were like "excuse me?" Realized then that the accounts affected had probably not adopted a pet within last year (or more in one instance) but all were yearly deluxe so maybe maybe that it is a wires crossed somewhere problem. (PS not one of the accounts (that I know of anyway) got a your account is expiring notice)

From FIA's contact Ganz thread in Guides and How-To's:
If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:
Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Old 11-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #33
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
Got Ganz called. I would call them if I were anyone with this problem! They have technical support looking into our problem with the phone's erasing daily. It was said our accounts were "expired". and we were like "excuse me?" Realized then that the accounts affected had probably not adopted a pet within last year (or more in one instance) but all were yearly deluxe so maybe maybe that it is a wires crossed somewhere problem. (PS not one of the accounts (that I know of anyway) got a your account is expiring notice)

Mine is deluxe too Did they tell you that you have to send a screenshot of the friend list to there email ?? What did they tell you to do ?? Thanks !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #34
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Mine is deluxe too Did they tell you that you have to send a screenshot of the friend list to there email ?? What did they tell you to do ?? Thanks !!
They didn't tell us to do anything. Just asked for all the affected account names...as first phone call looked only at the first account mentioned just to see and I guess test the problem...and reconfirmed phone number and asked for email just in case technical support had questions. Guess will wait to see if they call us....if not guess will wait until Thursday to call them.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:18 AM   #35
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

My Phones are wiped on two of my accounts
Neither has had a pet adopted on it within the past year.
The two that keep clearing at midnight are on servers 2 (US) and 14 (Asian)

On four of my six accounts the phones are fine.
All four are deluxe - Three of them have had pets adopted within the past year but one of the "OK" accounts (on server 16) has been over a year since the last adoption (Oct 25, 2008 ).
The four that are OK are on servers 13, 15, 16 and 9

Last edited by Jarrah; 11-08-2009 at 02:33 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #36
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

They didn't tell us to do anything. Just asked for all the affected account names...as first phone call looked only at the first account mentioned just to see and I guess test the problem...and reconfirmed phone number and asked for email just in case technical support had questions. Guess will wait to see if they call us....if not guess will wait until Thursday to call them.

Thanks for letting me know , Maybe I should call again next week !!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #37
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

I called last Wednesday, and basically got the same response. I explained that I have five accts in my house, all deluxe, but only two are having issues. The rep took the usernames, confirmed my phone number and email address, and told me to stay off the accts for 24 hours so tech can try to replicate the problem. Well, I'm not very good at listening, and I went on anyway to do the Deluxe Prize Machine or Wheel of Deluxe (whichever it was that afternoon)...and noticed an unknown name on the phones of those two accts; I guessed they were the tech working on it. Anyway, Thursday morning, both phones were empty again, and they've cleared every day since

I guess I have to call back today.

EDIT: Okay, I just called, and before I could go into much detail, the rep said they are aware of th problem and it's being looked into. So I asked if there was an ETA since my kids are getting upset since it's been like this for almost two weeks, and she said their techs are working on things by a priority basis but it will be fixed as soon as possible. Blah blah blah.

Last edited by sara9894; 11-09-2009 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: Follow-up
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #38
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by sara9894
I called last Wednesday, and basically got the same response. I explained that I have five accts in my house, all deluxe, but only two are having issues. The rep took the usernames, confirmed my phone number and email address, and told me to stay off the accts for 24 hours so tech can try to replicate the problem. Well, I'm not very good at listening, and I went on anyway to do the Deluxe Prize Machine or Wheel of Deluxe (whichever it was that afternoon)...and noticed an unknown name on the phones of those two accts; I guessed they were the tech working on it. Anyway, Thursday morning, both phones were empty again, and they've cleared every day since

I guess I have to call back today.

EDIT: Okay, I just called, and before I could go into much detail, the rep said they are aware of th problem and it's being looked into. So I asked if there was an ETA since my kids are getting upset since it's been like this for almost two weeks, and she said their techs are working on things by a priority basis but it will be fixed as soon as possible. Blah blah blah.

Thanks for the info , I have 5 deluxe accnts too & this is happening to one of them , Everyday same thing , Thanks for calling Ganz & letting us know the info & good luck !!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #39

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: *My phone keeps getting erased.

I have the same problem with one of my accounts, it's deluxe and only has 1 pet...thanks for the info...hope they fix it soon...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #40
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

Default Re: *My phone keeps getting erased.

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Critical Glitch Oct 22nd
Affected....for me anyway...deluxe american accounts
Problem....when going to send a kinzpost it says have to add friends...when checked phone have no friends listed. Problem was yesterday all three accounts had friends, no friends have been deleted by user, all accounts had only between 6-15 friends so phone was not full yet all names have disappeared. All accounts were fine Oct 21st.
I can't figure out why some of us (my friends and I) are affected and some aren't...we all live in the same area and have the same number roughly on our phones of people....
We had a fourth account affected by it this morning before the notice about them fixing kinzpost came....so now am hoping that those empty phones will have their friends restored to them!
Yes! Four out of five of us are! Very annoying...and the youngest in our group is very upset because he doesn't remember his friends usernames to add them back in. We tried to help but he was friends with some people in his last year's class and hockey team that we don't know...and then the next day everything was gone again so we are all frustrated!

Update this glitch to critical...let's get this fixed right away Ganz!
Oh Dear about Ganz and the phone call....as said 80% of my group is having the problem...and it is horribly annoying and we remember each other's names, but friends we have made along the way (last year's class, and last year's group activities, camping) well hoping they aren't lost forever...but suspect they are.

Please Ganz...work on this!

Updated Nov 25th....still have 5/11 accounts affected between myself and 5 friends. All are deluxe accounts that would have expired as no pet adoptions within last year but we got year deluxe just so we could extend them.
Got Ganz phoned today...they say that's exactly what it is causing the problem....it's been over a month.....no sense that it was a priority on their end....rep would send an e-mail again to tech support letting them know of our call.

This is very frustrating, I know I can't say ages but this is heartbreaking for one of us especially who tries to add friends and then the next day they aren't there again and the friends don't understand why he can't send them notes and stuff.

C'mon Ganz. This is supposed to be deluxe....dictionary...
.de⋅luxe  [duh-luhks]
–adjective
1. of special elegance, sumptuousness, or fineness; high or highest in quality, luxury, etc.: a deluxe hotel; a deluxe edition of Shakespeare bound in leather.

Is this your highest quality?? Please tech support give this some priority

Last edited by CatCaretaker; 11-25-2009 at 02:14 PM..
Closed

Tags
i luv adam lambert, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, what's going on with kp?