Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 12:29 PM   #21
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: My phone keeps getting erased.

So I called Ganz about this today , & it didnt go so well . The rep said to take a screenshot of my Friends list after I add some , Then after midnite take another Screen shot & email it too them . In other words they have no idea what I was talking about LOL !! Good Luck Everyone !! My accnt is an American accnt but its a deluxe one , My other 4 are okay !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
perryparsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Of five accounts here, it is happening to two each day. Very annoying to have to try and recreate the friends list each day.
perryparsons is offline Male
Old 11-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #23

Huntersaunt is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: My phone keeps getting erased.

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
You can add them everyday but I wouldnt bother they still will get deleted again at midnite !!

I hope this is fixed soon really soon !! The youngest should wait til its fixed then add them all , I hope he finds all the names & this is critical , Thanks !!
Adding friends back is not as easy as it may seem. One of our accounts has been experiencing this problem for a while now. When attempt made to put friends back a pop up informed him those people already have him on their friends.
OK, remove him from all friends lists. Now, when accepted nothing happens on his account. He returns as friend on other accounts but his friends list remains empty.
Yet another glitch that should never be in Webkinz World, but, stuff happens and it's just so darn cute !
Huntersaunt is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #24
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Ever since Kinzpost was "fixed" the other day, two of my household's five accts have had this problem: my NA and my Euro accts. Luckily, my kids' accts have been spared, but it's really annoying to not be able to move items between accts without having to play the "friend request" game. It's good (?) to see I'm not the only person experiencing this.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #25
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sara9894
Ever since Kinzpost was "fixed" the other day, two of my household's five accts have had this problem: my NA and my Euro accts. Luckily, my kids' accts have been spared, but it's really annoying to not be able to move items between accts without having to play the "friend request" game. It's good (?) to see I'm not the only person experiencing this.

Yes it seems I am playing phone tag every day too , I hope its fixed soon !!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #26
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all aroundstylede radiates beauty and kindness all around

So glad to see that I am not alone, I could not figure it out.
stylede is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 AM   #27
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
Yes! Four out of five of us are! Very annoying...and the youngest in our group is very upset because he doesn't remember his friends usernames to add them back in. We tried to help but he was friends with some people in his last year's class and hockey team that we don't know...and then the next day everything was gone again so we are all frustrated!

Update this glitch to critical...let's get this fixed right away Ganz!
View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
So I called Ganz about this today , & it didnt go so well . The rep said to take a screenshot of my Friends list after I add some , Then after midnite take another Screen shot & email it too them . In other words they have no idea what I was talking about LOL !! Good Luck Everyone !! My accnt is an American accnt but its a deluxe one , My other 4 are okay !!
View Post Originally Posted by stylede
So glad to see that I am not alone, I could not figure it out.
Oh Dear about Ganz and the phone call....as said 80% of my group is having the problem...and it is horribly annoying and we remember each other's names, but friends we have made along the way (last year's class, and last year's group activities, camping) well hoping they aren't lost forever...but suspect they are.

Please Ganz...work on this!
Old 11-04-2009, 11:15 AM   #28
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

Thanks so much FrooggyDoodle ,CatCaretaker , & Everyone else too, I hope it all gets resolved quickly but I dont think so , I am so glad you started this thread !! Good Luck !!
Old 11-05-2009, 06:09 PM   #29

bullfrogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too ever since Kinz Post was fixed my Asian account keeps eraseing all my friends. I sure hope they fix this soon I miss playing checkers with my friends. Thanks for your help WI.
bullfrogg is offline Male
Old 11-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #30
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by bullfrogg
Me too ever since Kinz Post was fixed my Asian account keeps eraseing all my friends. I sure hope they fix this soon I miss playing checkers with my friends. Thanks for your help WI.

Oh thats sad I hope its fixed real soon too !!
Closed

Tags
i luv adam lambert, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, what's going on with kp?