Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Default Phone friends

Kinz phone has had friends knocked out on four of my webkinz sites - when I looked, sure enough I had no friends yet my other three webkinz sites are okay. Has anyone had this problem - I don't even know if I can re-enter as I can't remember half the friends user names. Maybe it will come back once we can access the Kinzville Park and go into chat modes. Let me know if anyone else is having this ridiculous problem. Josie2
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 12:01 AM   #12
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default *My phone keeps getting erased.

Okay, when Kinzpost was not up it wasn't such a bother, but now everyday my phone on 2 different accounts is completely erased at midnight....We have 7 accounts in our family but this is happening with only 2 phones, however, it is a real big pain! Is anyone else having this problem???
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 10:17 AM   #13
Happy to be
Gift Guru

jedibristow is just really nicejedibristow is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: My phone keeps getting erased.

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Okay, when Kinzpost was not up it wasn't such a bother, but now everyday my phone on 2 different accounts is completely erased at midnight....We have 7 accounts in our family but this is happening with only 2 phones, however, it is a real big pain! Is anyone else having this problem???
Yes, our asian account is being erased every night too although I haven't figured out when it is erasing. I haven't looked that closely but midnight seems about right.
jedibristow is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 10:38 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

josie2 will become famous soon enough

I posted same complaint two days ago. Seems my phone in different accounts thinks I have no friends. Hope Ganz fixes this soon or resets - I'd like it reset to day Kinzville Park opened (then closed) cause thats the day I lost my whole list of phone friends. josie 2
Old 10-31-2009, 10:45 AM   #15
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes I have 5 accnts & This is happening to one of them at midnite every niite , Its a real big pain too , I hope its fixed soon !! I re-add my other accnts daily but after midnite it says you need to add some Friends if you want to mail a package .
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 11:04 AM   #16
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! Four out of five of us are! Very annoying...and the youngest in our group is very upset because he doesn't remember his friends usernames to add them back in. We tried to help but he was friends with some people in his last year's class and hockey team that we don't know...and then the next day everything was gone again so we are all frustrated!

Update this glitch to critical...let's get this fixed right away Ganz!
Old 10-31-2009, 11:10 AM   #17
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
Yes! Four out of five of us are! Very annoying...and the youngest in our group is very upset because he doesn't remember his friends usernames to add them back in. We tried to help but he was friends with some people in his last year's class and hockey team that we don't know...and then the next day everything was gone again so we are all frustrated!

Update this glitch to critical...let's get this fixed right away Ganz!

You can add them everyday but I wouldnt bother they still will get deleted again at midnite !!

I hope this is fixed soon really soon !! The youngest should wait til its fixed then add them all , I hope he finds all the names & this is critical , Thanks !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 12:10 AM   #18
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

The phonez have had issues for a very long time, since back at least in May; I would add or accept a friend request and it wouldn't show up. I would try to add again and it would say they were on the phone. They never showed up. The other person would show me on their list, erase me, add me again; sometimes, once in a while, that worked but usually it did not. I went through teching the problem for months and months while ww did nothing about it. Mid-July it somewhat straigtened up but 'glitches' in different ways, still, here and there. It's a real pain but they obviously don't care, even though the phone affects half the site {using it}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #19
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

Adding a "yep me too" post here! Not sure of the pattern, but it seems of 11 accounts, it's only happening on 2 of ours and they're both in EURO time zone. Glad to see I'm not alone!

Sadly, they're two of my major trading accounts, so we need this fixed FAST!!! All my loot is over there in France!!!

Hugs and consolation to everyone going through this too!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Me, too, on one account that I have... I can't send anything to my grandkids on it. I think it happened around the time I got the lollipop plant on there...but it could be that these are all on a certain server. I hope they get this fixed soon!

I asked some others who are having this problem, and they don't have lollipop trees on their account, so it is probably not due to that. I have asked to see if they are on the same server.

Last edited by Lizzy; 11-02-2009 at 12:53 AM..
Closed

Tags
i luv adam lambert, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, what's going on with kp?