Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
Ink
¡ʎʞuI ɯI ¡ıH
Webkinz :)

Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!

Default Kinzpost Birthday Letters are faulty!! Look inside for pictures and details on this horrible crime WW has committed.

If you all haven't noticed this already, go check your KinzPost! I logged in today to find my mailbox had 3 letters inside. I was excited to see cake in my dock, a webkinz another year older! Turns out my Signature Koala, Ash, and another. ( as of know unknown to which pet it is ) I opened the second letter and it was another card from Webkinz. The third letter, the one with the second birthday, came up as an envelope. I waited and waited and it never opened! I clicked it, but it didn't come up. I decided to go to other places and see if I could open them there. But when I clicked the Kinzville Map ... The letter was still there! I got a screen shot with it on the loading screen.

Envelope in loading screen ...

Click the image to open in full size.

Then when I clicked the Clubhouse, the letter was still there. But something new happened. A pop up came up over the letter and I was automatically logged out. I hardly had time to take a screenshot before I was blasted to the Log Out Carnival. Here is what it looked like ...

Pop-up on letter ...

Has anyone else had this problem? This hasn't happened to me before, but I'd like to know if this is an ongoing thing, or if it's just me.

Thanks,
InkyHappy spring!

Ink is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Kinzpost Birthday Letters are faulty!! Look inside for pictures and details on this horrible crime WW has committed.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that! Have you tried a different browser? A different computer might work too.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #3

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Kinzpost Birthday Letters are faulty!! Look inside for pictures and details on this horrible crime WW has committed.

View Post Originally Posted by Ink
If you all haven't noticed this already, go check your KinzPost! I logged in today to find my mailbox had 3 letters inside. I was excited to see cake in my dock, a webkinz another year older! Turns out my Signature Koala, Ash, and another. ( as of know unknown to which pet it is ) I opened the second letter and it was another card from Webkinz. The third letter, the one with the second birthday, came up as an envelope. I waited and waited and it never opened! I clicked it, but it didn't come up. I decided to go to other places and see if I could open them there. But when I clicked the Kinzville Map ... The letter was still there! I got a screen shot with it on the loading screen.

Envelope in loading screen ...

Then when I clicked the Clubhouse, the letter was still there. But something new happened. A pop up came up over the letter and I was automatically logged out. I hardly had time to take a screenshot before I was blasted to the Log Out Carnival. Here is what it looked like ...

Pop-up on letter ...

Has anyone else had this problem? This hasn't happened to me before, but I'd like to know if this is an ongoing thing, or if it's just me.

Thanks,
InkyHappy spring!

I have at least five accounts at the moment with birthday greetings that will not open properly. You are not alone. I have read of other members having the same problem in other threads.

Clearing your cache and switching browsers will make not a whit of difference.

This is a new glitch created by Ganz last week when they supposedly "fixed" Kinzpost. You have to make a mental note not to open the mail when you are in your account because you will get the same results over and over. Thankfully, I have not had this experience with kinzpost parcels (keeping fingers crossed).
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #4
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I opened thank you letters from friends early this morning (after midnight kinz time) without any trouble. But I didn't open anything from My Friends at Webkinz World. I just didn't feel like reading that mail then! haha. Now I am glad I didn't as I am SURE I would have had the same results. Thanks for letting us know, Ink and MysticZon.
AKD
Old 04-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #5

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I have this problem on one account. I have one piece of mail I can't open. I haven't experienced it on all accounts.

Eventually, I'll call Ganz, but I've been too busy and their closed till Tuesday.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 04:44 AM   #6

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I opened thank you letters from friends early this morning (after midnight kinz time) without any trouble. But I didn't open anything from My Friends at Webkinz World. I just didn't feel like reading that mail then! haha. Now I am glad I didn't as I am SURE I would have had the same results. Thanks for letting us know, Ink and MysticZon.
AKD
Hi AKD and you're welcome. I have not had this happen with mail from the host character friends. To the best of my knowledge, it is only a pet's birthday greetings and anniversary announcements where you get the free token once a year. In any event, the cake and token will be in your dock even though you can't open the mail that accompanies them.

Hi WM2. Yeah, it's not happening on every account, just random ones from what I can tell. I "manage" 45 accounts (those of you who know me know they aren't all mine LOL) and I think I have five that have mail I can't open.

Last edited by MysticZon; 04-07-2012 at 04:46 AM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i have this happening on my main account. so i have not opened "mail" on ANY account as i hate that letter not leaving the screen i even played a game with the letter sitting in the way.

the packages seem to be fine to open.............
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #8
Ink
¡ʎʞuI ɯI ¡ıH

Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!

Good to know I'm not alone! So it's a glitch with the new KP? Oookay. Awesome. XD. Post pics and stories of your mail troubles.
Ink is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #9
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I changed my mind on what I was saying

Last edited by RMMimii; 04-09-2012 at 01:03 PM..
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 04-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #10

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

We have that problem on one account. It is a letter for the anniversary of the account being opened. This happened on Mar 30th and I called them right away to report it. I did have to call again on a log in egg issue and asked about an update. They are supposed to be working on the problem. I hope after maintenance this Wed. it will be fixed.
China is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, help :(, what a great glitch, why always me?