Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
molyfur
Webkinz :)

molycat has a spectacular aura about

Default KinzChat Plus Access (parental page) failure

Account type: regular

Time Zone: Mountain

Description: The form to "grant access" to KinzChat Plus is not working - after you submit the parents name & email address, it just brings up a plain blue area on the page and no email is sent.

Notes: This isn't a 'vanishing email' (aka: hiding in spam folders ) situation ~ I actually called the tech support number today as I'd tried pushing through the form several times yesterday and this morning with no success and the lady to whom I spoke said that they do know about this and that it wasn't just us. They're "working on it". She didn't give an expected time frame for a fix.

I thought I'd share this here as I don't see a specific thread and thought that others may run into the same problem and be puzzled/annoyed/etc.

(I wasn't sure whether to mark this as 'minor' or 'major' -- it doesn't really effect gameplay itself.. but then again, that would depend on who you were asking.. some members value the ability to chat "for real" quite a bit.)
molycat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #2
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: KinzChat Plus Access (parental page) failure

This has happened to me. but after quite a few tries, the Grant Access button has come to its senses. Keep trying!
wackyhead is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

I have also contacted Ganz about this problem too. I have tried on several different computers and many many times to only have it fail and show up as a white or blue page with done listed across the bottom and no email sent. My daughter wants to get into this area so bad. I hope they can fix it soon!!
Old 02-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #4

hahohi123 is on a distinguished road

Kind of. We got the email but when they tried to confirm it, it said I had kinz chat plus now, but when I tried it, it said your parents have not given you access yet.
hahohi123 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 09:10 AM   #5
molyfur

This is still not resolved...how long does it take to fix a form?

edit: Okay so I rang them up again ~ the guy said that they're still working on it...something about it being a bigger problem than they'd initially thought (database-somethingsomething; I don't speak techie) and that with any luck it would be fixed this week or next.

Last edited by molycat; 02-07-2011 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: add results of phone call
Old 02-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #6
molyfur

THE FORM IS WORKING NOW.

(it just worked for me - first time since we got back on webkinz)

However - this bit is annoying. If your child has more than one account (or you have more than one child playing) you need to use separate email addresses to give permission for each. That's a pain in the tail and I don't see the purpose for it.
Closed

Tags
glitch, kinzchat plus, parents area