Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 10:02 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Re: Kinz Post still not working!

Same with me! I am very annoyed with this! I can't send my rare bowling alley from my other account to my main account! Sometimes it works, but sometimes it doesn't. Since my computer is so slow, it bothers me even more! This is what it shows all the time. But yesterday, I waited for the please wait sign to go away (it was still trying to send), then tried again, and it worked. Now, I don't want to wait a long period of time so I need other advice. My dad works at a place with tons of computers so I've been going there, logging on the accounts, and going to an empty trading room. But, when i'm at home I don't want to do that.

Spoiler: show
won't work!
pieisawesome is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 01:44 PM   #22
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

That happened to me, and I just switched to Mozilla Fire Fox. Works perfectly for me now.
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #23
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

For those unwilling or unable to use FireFox.... I went to customer service daily for each account I couldn't use Kinzpost (not even a letter would go through!) and wrote a 300 character note to Ganz. Interestingly, after about a week of complaining daily x 5 (each account), Kinzpost worked! But only for a couple of days. I gave up, caved it, and now use FF for posting. If I am not posting, then I use IE. It is very frustrating, but you really can't do much more than contacting Ganz customer service. If enough people contact them, they will eventually fix it.

Remember, the squeakiest wheel gets the oil. The problem that gets the most complaints will be the problem that is fixed first.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #24
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

For a couple of GLORIOUS weeks, I could both read and send mail here at work. Once again, I am unable to do so -- regardless of whether I'm using IE, Firefox, or Safari. I can't even click on the mailbox on the intro screen.

I suggest that Ganz fix a few things before introducing new ones. This has gone on too long.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:38 AM   #25
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mlcm
Just found a solution on another thread and it worked for me.

Send a letter (I sent a cheap one for 1 kinzcash). After it goes send your gift.

Hope it works for you.
I tried this using Firefox -- It didn't work. Saw the "Please Wait" for about five minutes.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:55 PM   #26
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i have been having problems with kinzpost for months. i use firefox and IE and problem with both. when i click on kinzpost sometimes and it doesnt load, blue screen or boxes with no writting in them, i just say thank goodness i dont have to enter everytihing and its Please Wait. saves me time......LOL
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 10:55 AM   #27
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

On the "intro screen" -- When I "hover" on the color wheel for customizing the menu, I get a "pointing finger." The same is true when I hover on the telephone icon. However, when I hover over the mailbox icon, there is an arrow instead of a pointing finger. Is that true for others? I really don't understand why this problem isn't being fixed!!
Old 11-05-2010, 01:52 PM   #28
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I can't send or receive mail or packages, either! This has been going on for months. Foxfire doesn't work, either. I've called Ganz and they could get into my account and do it. When I take my laptop places, I can get my mail, etc. I don't know why I used to be able to get it, but can't now. I'm wondering if there is some type of patch we could download that would help. I have a friend read my mail, send packages, etc. periodically, but is inconvenient.
kathynew is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #29
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kathynew
I can't send or receive mail or packages, either! This has been going on for months. Foxfire doesn't work, either. I've called Ganz and they could get into my account and do it. When I take my laptop places, I can get my mail, etc. I don't know why I used to be able to get it, but can't now. I'm wondering if there is some type of patch we could download that would help. I have a friend read my mail, send packages, etc. periodically, but is inconvenient.
We're in the exact same boat. I can send and receive mail on my laptop -- can't do a THING on my PC or on my Apple. I'm afraid that since this problems affects so few of us -- it will NEVER get fixed.
Closed