Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Kinz Post still not working!

I too have not been able to send via Kinzpost using Explorer, however, I sign in using Firefox and send the items and it goes through just fine. I hate using Firefox so I only use it for the Kinzpost, I wish they could fix this soon I get frustrated.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 11:14 AM   #12
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I too have not been able to send via Kinzpost using Explorer, however, I sign in using Firefox and send the items and it goes through just fine. I hate using Firefox so I only use it for the Kinzpost, I wish they could fix this soon I get frustrated.

I agree... don't like Firefox and really don't want it on my computer. Safari has been working on WW for years, but now they can't make the effort to fix it? I don't get it. I've called so many times that I'm over it now. I have to do all my moving of items from one account to the other in the trading room. Sigh. I've been having trouble for months now. So sad.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 01:23 AM   #13
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

I can't use Firefox, my computer is too old and that will make me need to take it in for service call.... i have NOT been able to open or send mail on over 20 accounts for days. If I try to send mail I get the parcel with wings forever and ever... and my account freezes up and I need to log off.. I try to open mail my account freezes and I can't even log out, I just have to "X" off and close teh window without even logging out.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 01:52 AM   #14
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

You could also try Google Chrome. It doesn't seem to crash Adobe as often as FF, either.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 03:44 AM   #15
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

I had the issue of not being able to send or receive mail for almost a month here is what I did to fix it:
Try Fire Fox and make sure you clear the cache every three to four days as it will solve 99% of your problems.
Google Chrome will let you gain access to several things IE doesn't but will not let you send any mail only receive it.
IE will let you send mail but you have to wait anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes.
One thing I have found that sometimes works is if you click the log out button (just make sure you don't actually log out).
Make sure you Clear your Cache it is vitally important you do that you have no idea how frustrating everything is if you don't do that at least once a week.
I use Google For WI and FF for WW that way I only have to clear my Cache for FF.
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #16
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by deadpanther07
I had the issue of not being able to send or receive mail for almost a month here is what I did to fix it:
Try Fire Fox and make sure you clear the cache every three to four days as it will solve 99% of your problems.
Google Chrome will let you gain access to several things IE doesn't but will not let you send any mail only receive it.
IE will let you send mail but you have to wait anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes.
One thing I have found that sometimes works is if you click the log out button (just make sure you don't actually log out).
Make sure you Clear your Cache it is vitally important you do that you have no idea how frustrating everything is if you don't do that at least once a week.
I use Google For WI and FF for WW that way I only have to clear my Cache for FF.
Hmmmm I clear my cache daily... more than once a day often..... I can use another browser but FF is out of the question! Anyone having luck with Safari?
Old 10-22-2010, 01:02 AM   #17
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

I don't have any problems. I use fire fox now. I use to be a devout IE user but now Fire fox is my browser of choice. Try it and see if things improve. My daughter is the one who finally got me to change. Yeah DD
Puppet is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 11:24 AM   #18
Webkinz :)
mlcm will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mlcm
Just found a solution on another thread and it worked for me.

Send a letter (I sent a cheap one for 1 kinzcash). After it goes send your gift.

Hope it works for you.
Sending a letter first has been working for me on IE & AOL while everyone else has been having problems.
Be sure your dock is loaded to the items you want to send before sending letter.
Then very, very quickly send your items.

Someone let me know if this works for them. I have not no problems since I started sending a letter first to the person I wanted to send a gift to.

Doesn't fix but works around the glitch until Webkinz fixes it.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:26 AM   #19
pollywog2
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mlcm
Sending a letter first has been working for me on IE & AOL while everyone else has been having problems.
Be sure your dock is loaded to the items you want to send before sending letter.
Then very, very quickly send your items.

Someone let me know if this works for them. I have not no problems since I started sending a letter first to the person I wanted to send a gift to.

Doesn't fix but works around the glitch until Webkinz fixes it.
When I try to send a letter OR a parcel, it takes many many minutes of please wait... and so I figure I am stuck and log out... are folks waiting for several minutes for the letter to go... amnd have it actually go through? TIA
Old 10-24-2010, 02:23 AM   #20
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

MY SISTER HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE KINZPOST FOR A COUPLE OF months now!! very annoying they really, really , need to fix this problem!!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Closed