Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinz Post issues?

It still doesn't work for me either -- even if I try over and over to send only one thing. Wonder if they'll ever fix it. I feel so sorry for those who trade. If there's a secret to making it work, please post? I don't want to change to Firefox.
jemkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #62

brick princess will become famous soon enough

If it makes you feel any better, I'm still having the same problem too. It is so frustrating.
brick princess is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #63

carla is on a distinguished road

I am too. I keep trying to send friends gifts and my whole account freezes. Glad to hear it's not my computer, as I just upgraded and everything else is lightning speed! Hope it's resolved soon. I want to GIVE!!
carla is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #64
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

this is a month now, one account expired and i still cannot send kinzpost. frustrating.
tasah is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 08:52 PM   #65
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

How can the Kinzpost issue be "minor"?

It is very frustrating. I emailed Ganz about one account. They sent back the standard "we are aware of the problem" rhetoric. It is hit or miss with my three accounts. One is Deluxe, the others are not. I cannot even send a letter from my Deluxe account to my regular account. It has been several days since I was last able to send a package. The trading room can be tricky...If you only have access to one computer.

For those of you that don't have issues, count yourself currently blessed, and don't take that for granted.

I use Internet Explorer. I have no intention of switching to another browser. It does not seem to matter which browser one is using, because it looks like this glitch does not discriminate.

It also appears that this glitch has been occurring, and Ganz aware of the problem, for months and months, heading toward years (!) (ok, i admit, years is an exaggeration)

What is it going to take? A campaign? Has anyone started a thread to encourage (and track) a petition of sorts to Ganz to fix this problem?

Really... I can't even send a ThankYou to someone who sent me several gifts!

My vent is done for now. I'm going to send Ganz some emails now.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 04:10 PM   #66

NELISCOOL is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Siameezer
Hi, Is anyone else having trouble with KinzPost? Each time I try to send a letter or a gift, it causes WW to crash/freeze up. Is anyone else having this problem?
im having problems with getting my mail. i haven't tried sending any but whenever i try to open my mail it freezes up. i logged on today and had 2 wish token from nowhere and 4 messages probably explaining them but i can't open them so i have no idea. oh well, im not complaining about the tokens!

i have safari but its the same on firefox and internet explorer

Last edited by NELISCOOL; 07-30-2010 at 04:10 PM..
Old 08-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #67
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

common ganz, fix it. This has been going on too long. I am so frustrated with it, I am finding it hard to even play the game, every time i play, there is a glitch in some game. I dont get it. Kinzpost needs to be adressed, because you cant do too much without it. Say byby to your friends.
tasah is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 10:37 AM   #68
AuntieV
AuntieV is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Kinz Post issues?

Hi Great Folks at WEbkinz Insider,
After reading this I now know I am not alone!!!
I think Ganz's answer to change Internet browser is not a real fix. I also called them, emailed them and have posted here. It has been over a month since I first was not able to use the Kinzpost.
I also agree it is not a minor issue. This function and the use of the park, chat room, etc. all seem related.
I wish they would put some energy into fixing this very old recurring problem!!
Also- the PLEASE WAIT is getting REAL old!!
OH well- thanks for letting me vent.
Are there any answers????
Auntie V
AuntieV is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #69
qwpu

shimmer11 is on a distinguished road

yes i have has that issue, i fixed it by useing a different brouser
i was useing internet explorer
now i use firefox
and it works!
shimmer11 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #70
Lil Kinz
pypsy137 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default KinzPost WILL NOT SEND GIFTS

KinzPost will not allow gifts to be sent. It says "Sending your Gift" and then we get the "please wait". We wait... and wait... and eventually webkinz times out and closes. The "please wait" is not always there, but the gift is never sent. No money is subtracted for sending the gift either. This has been the case for AT LEAST several weeks that I know of, and it is true for all three accounts that my daughters have. They are able to send notes just fine, it is only the gifts that appear to be the problem. I have searched online and have seen other complaints about this issue dating back to the beginning of June, but I could not find a report of this issue on this site so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I have attached four photos to show the time lapse if you need them. It's been a half an hour and gift is still not sent. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKinzPost Problem 1.JPG (133.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpgKinzPost Problem 2.JPG (134.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgKinzPost Problem 3.JPG (135.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgKinzPost Problem 4.JPG (129.1 KB, 4 views)
pypsy137 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
can't send gifts, glitch, kinzpost, problem, sending mail