Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Kinz Post issues?

I am having the same problem. I called Ganz the other day and was told it is a Internet Explorer problem. The rep. told me to try using Firefox. I downloaded Firefox and have been using that the last couple of days and it is working fine.
Joani is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #22
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellence
yadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellenceyadyram is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by denlach01
I have noticed that the mail behaves differently for deluxe members as with regular members. On theDeluxe account, the mail system seems to work fine. I can receive from deluxe members just fine. As a regular account, I also experience all the hang ups and the please wait that stays on like for ever when sending a simple one package. On the deluxe account sending any package any amount works fine unless an expensive package then only a few could be sent...same rules apply as before. We should make a note to ganz as well to mention if this is a regular member issue or Deluxe member issue to help isolate this mail problem. From what i can see, only on the regular account that this is happening. What do others think..
I have a deluxe account and have not been able to send or receive for almost a month. I have tried to send things of different value just between my own accounts at all hours of the day and night, only to fail. My other accounts are not deluxe.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #23
Lil Kinz
isab2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kinzpost is not working for me neither, for all 4 accounts. All are Deluxe... Is your account is Deluxe too?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:13 AM   #24
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

mine is not working again today. this is driving me crazy. i can not do quizzy blast either. amazing that they put the same games over and over that have glitches in them. frustrating, then you have to log out and re log in.
tasah is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #25
Lil Kinz
gabby375 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem and it happens every time I go to the Kinz Post!
gabby375 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #26
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Siameezer
Hi, Is anyone else having trouble with KinzPost? Each time I try to send a letter or a gift, it causes WW to crash/freeze up. Is anyone else having this problem?
Mine not working either. Wish this would have stopped THE HACKER THAT STOLE MY STUFF!! Alas, the wicked get away with it!:bas:
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #27
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

I can't even get on kinz post. All I get is a blue screen, and I want to send the Persian walls to my main account.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #28

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I am having problems with kinzpost also. I have been trying to send things between my accounts for about a week now and I cannot. Very annoying
dstephenson22 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 11:02 PM   #29
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

My kinzs post keeps sending all my stuff back to me or not sending it at all ... Sometimes it tell me the persons box is full ..... This has been going on for the last three weeks... Realy making me upset .... Hope they fix it soon ....
ddoott is offline Female
Old 07-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #30
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I have a deluxe account and have not been able to send or receive for almost a month. I have tried to send things of different value just between my own accounts at all hours of the day and night, only to fail. My other accounts are not deluxe.
I am a Deluxe member with the same problem. I also have trouble getting into the park or Club House. I hope they get it fixed soon!
kathynew is offline Female
Closed

Tags
can't send gifts, glitch, kinzpost, problem, sending mail