Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #141
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default Re: Kinz Post issues?

It does not work in google chrome.
demogorgon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #142
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I sent an comment and suggestion thourght webkinz and all I get is if your in north amercian call the cosumer(sp) sevice line!!!! they don't give a hoot!!!!

I sent an comment and sugggestion throught the webkinz world couster(sp) severive (sp) and all I got back was an e-mail back to tell me if you live in N.A to call the 1-866 number. I think it my computer. I can send through another computer

Last edited by happy1979; 09-03-2010 at 08:30 PM..
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #143
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I have been trying to send one of my neices items in Kinzpost for a very long time, I think about three weeks now. My only contact with her is through Webkinz World because her mom really hates my brother.

My nephew tried to send her something too, same issue. Genious that I am I decided to try and send him something, same thing.

It just hangs at Sending Package. I went outside for 20 minutes to chat with my brother, came back in and it still said it was sending. I closed it and all the items I was trying to send went right back into my dock.

I am very sad because my neice sent me something about 4 weeks ago and she might think I'm mad at her or something if I can't send her something back.
RalGash is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #144
Working on GT
Banned
xXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of light

When I try to send someone a gift, it shows the annoying 'please wait' for atleast 10 seconds. Then it sends. But my sister, it keeps showing please wait for her. :/ Ugh! She uses internet explorer but I use mozilla firefox.
xXSummerPupXx is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #145
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I just tried using Firefox and it's working. What a whacky glitch. It was working fine 4 weeks ago in Internet Explorer. I don't like Firefox, sets off my antivirus warnings like mad. Grrrr.... [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] get with it and start fixing stuff can't you see alot of people are getting ticked?
RalGash is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #146
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

Yep. It's really bugging me too.
katie885 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #147

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yay!!! It seems to be finally working today!!
In internet explorer on both of my computers!
On my older computer I have Windows XP
On my newer one I have Windows Vista

Is it fixed for anyone else using Internet Explorer?
Old 09-12-2010, 10:21 PM   #148
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I am using Firefox and its working great but the thing is now when I log off I am getting a message about there sever problems what with that. is anyone else here having the same problem
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 06:05 AM   #149
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

I'm still having kinzpost issues. I have IE. This has gone a for too long and very frustrating.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #150
Gift Guru

llamamama has a spectacular aura about

I have Windows 7 and use IE and I can not kinzpost to either of my children. Very annoying when they want the fall fest items and do not have them. What good is it trying to get leaves for them if I can not send them? I will try Firefox later to see what happens.
Closed

Tags
can't send gifts, glitch, kinzpost, problem, sending mail