Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #131
poohemk
Webkinz :)

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinz Post issues?

I have windows xp and I am having trouble getting kinz post to open...either i get the please wait or nothing happens at all. Anyone else having this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #132
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by poohemk
I have windows xp and I am having trouble getting kinz post to open...either i get the please wait or nothing happens at all. Anyone else having this problem?
do you have windows XP S2P? or a higher version?
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #133
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have Windows 7 and can't send or receive anything. Also, I can't do anything in the park. This has been going on for months. I've contacted [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], but they haven't done anything about it. I have been having a trusted friend go into my account and tell me what letters are there, and open my packages. I have the Deluxe on 5 accounts and am not very happy with having to pay extra, but not getting mail. (I can open their Deluxe package of the month, however!) Click the image to open in full size.
kathynew is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:42 PM   #134
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by deadpanther07
do you have windows XP S2P? or a higher version?
I have windows xp sp3

View Post Originally Posted by kathynew
I have Windows 7 and can't send or receive anything. Also, I can't do anything in the park. This has been going on for months. I've contacted [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], but they haven't done anything about it. I have been having a trusted friend go into my account and tell me what letters are there, and open my packages. I have the Deluxe on 5 accounts and am not very happy with having to pay extra, but not getting mail. (I can open their Deluxe package of the month, however!) Click the image to open in full size.
I too have deluxe on 5 accts and can't get into my mail
Old 09-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #135

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I have Vista on one computer and Windows 7 on the other. Kinzpost hasn't worked for months. Once in a great while I can send one thing if I'm lucky. It shouldn't be like this for so long. I really miss sending things to friends and to my other accounts.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #136
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

me too !!! how do you know what program you have? I think I have window xp or office, but I don't know
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #137
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

Some versions of xp does not support WW same thing with vista. only a very limited OS versions is able to support it. the only solution i can come up with is calling Webkinz and complaining until they put a higher priority on it.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #138
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

but it worked before like in may or middle of june and now its not working at all
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #139
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

Talking Re: Kinz Post issues?

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
but it worked before like in may or middle of june and now its not working at all
Like i stated before try doing all of the trouble shooting the support team gave me. also try to see if your computer needs any upgrades. most issues will go away if you upgrade and clear out your computer of all unwanted software
Old 09-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #140
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Ok I'm getting really frustrated with the Kinzpost after evey maintence I hope that it's fixed. But no it's not working for me as well. I've done all of the troubleshooting tricks and still nothing. Everytime I try to send I get the very famous Please Wait!! How long do I have to wait to send mail? Ugh!!!
Closed

Tags
can't send gifts, glitch, kinzpost, problem, sending mail