Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 08:55 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

Beesip is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinz Post issues?

I see the earlier posts were all written in July, but I am still having problems opening and sending Kinzpost now.
I have a MAC and if I use the MAC browser, Safari, I cannot send or open Kinzpost. If I use Fire Fox, I can send and open Kinzpost MOST of the time. Don't know why this is.
Beesip is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 08:59 PM   #122
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

deadpanther
in the midst of your post from [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] I saw try having less then five items in your dock. I too had post problems - tried making a NEW account and with less the five items still had the same thing.

still thinking about posting being the first activity -maybe that will help - if I go back to IE that is ..
Old 08-31-2010, 09:10 PM   #123
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

Red face Re: Kinz Post issues?

View Post Originally Posted by deadpanther07
I have called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] Customer support and this is what they told me
"we are aware of the issue but unfortunately we can't replicate the issue on our end. you can try the following, as it has worked for some of the users who have called, try clearing your cache, clear out your dock down to less than five items on it, send no more or less than two items at a time, sent items you need to send as the first activity you do when you log in, use firefox, try at different times of the day as some users it can work not work one minute but not the next."
"what about users like me who have done all of this and it still does not work"
"like I said we are aware of the issue but the Technical support team has not stumbled unto a fix, so even if we logged into your account on our end we could not fix it. We suggest getting either a faster running computer or upgrade your line. I am sorry I was not of great help but we are aware of the issues."
"ok thank you have a -" click.
the lady (Amy) I so happened to connect to was kind of annoyed that I am assuming users keep calling about this issue but it was no reason to be rude... it is called courtesy please and thank you people!!!

wait a second - THEY CAN'T REPLICATE THE ISSUE ON THEIR END?!!!!" if they can't replicate it how on earth are they going to fix it? that makes no sense!

So I guess I will have to try at different times to see it will work for me. good luck to everyone else who keeps having issues and none of the 'solutions' has worked for them.
Quote:
I see the earlier posts were all written in July, but I am still having problems opening and sending Kinzpost now.
I have a MAC and if I use the MAC browser, Safari, I cannot send or open Kinzpost. If I use Fire Fox, I can send and open Kinzpost MOST of the time. Don't know why this is.
MAC users have it easier or harder depending on the version they use

Quote:
in the midst of your post from [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] I saw try having less then five items in your dock. I too had post problems - tried making a NEW account and with less the five items still had the same thing.

still thinking about posting being the first activity -maybe that will help - if I go back to IE that is ..
i called back to see about another issue (the chat box in kinzchat pluz) and asked about what other solutions they might have and with that conversation the only new thing i discovered was that Vista is not one of the OS supported by WW.
no wonder so i kept asking when will they be able to have WW able to be used by vista users without any issues and he said he had no answer as it is not a priority.
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:36 PM   #124
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I have trouble unblocking the Kinzchat plus from me!!! when I try to username and password it said that it wasn't in there records!!! so do I have to make an account or what?
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 10:25 PM   #125
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
I have trouble unblocking the Kinzchat plus from me!!! when I try to username and password it said that it wasn't in there records!!! so do I have to make an account or what?
granting access to your child for kinzchat plus
your parents may have blocked you from using it and they have to reset your permission for you to be able to use it.

Last edited by deadpanther07; 08-31-2010 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: link
Old 09-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #126
sk8trgirl92 is an unknown quantity at this point

I logged on today after the update, and i found that my kinz mail was working!!!! It has been over a month and i was able to open up 9 letters today!
sk8trgirl92 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #127
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I am an adult and I found out how to do it!!!
I used the kinzpost yesterday on my sisters computer and it worked but if I used the kinzpost on this computer it doesn't work. why is that?
Old 09-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #128
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

Talking Re: Kinz Post issues?

I am an adult and I found out how to do it!!!
I used the kinzpost yesterday on my sisters computer and it worked but if I used the kinzpost on this computer it doesn't work. why is that?
like i said the kinzpost will work or not depending on several reasons, the main one so far that i have found is that WW does not really support windows vista. another would be the connection is slower, or you have to clear out your cache. try running a scan and de-fragment your computer. make sure it is the first thing you do when you log in. also check how many items you have in your dock. is your computer compatible with WW?
Old 09-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #129
ow !!! I can fly

I don't have windows vista !!! my sisters computer is way slower then mine!!! yes, it is!!! I cleared out my cache and I ran a scan too !!! but I did defrag my computer before and I messed it up so I am not doing that again!!!!
Old 09-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #130
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

Red face Re: Kinz Post issues?

I don't have windows vista !!! my sisters computer is way slower then mine!!! yes, it is!!! I cleared out my cache and I ran a scan too !!! but I did defrag my computer before and I messed it up so I am not doing that again!!!!
Quote:
try clearing your cache, clear out your dock down to less than five items on it, send no more or less than two items at a time, sent items you need to send as the first activity you do when you log in, use firefox, try at different times of the day as some users it can work not work one minute but not the next
if you have issues with the defrag there might be an underlying issue with your system, for example you might have a hidden virus or a Trojan blocking you from using it
Closed

Tags
can't send gifts, glitch, kinzpost, problem, sending mail