Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #111
Happy New Year! 2011
Webkinz :)

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Kinz Post issues?

This happens to me too. It's really annoying because I have two accounts and on one I have more money so I bought a rare because I couldn't afford it on my main account so i was just going to mail it but I can't so now it is one of the last pieces I need for something. The same thing happens with opening mail as others said. I can't open mail and it has been like that for 2 months now. I was at a friends house so I used theirs and it worked there but not on any other computers. It is really frusterating!!!

When the post office does load and I can send a gift the package just keeps flying and flying and flying when finally I just have to close it and my gift never sends!!! Uuuurrrggggghhhh!!!

I don't know what to do or how to fix it! I have tried re-starting turning off and anything else I have thought of and it just doesn't work so I just gave up that I will never be able to again. ((((sigh))))
Pollybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #112
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

same thing here too!!
I can open mail but I can't send or send gifts
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #113

benburpalot is just really nicebenburpalot is just really nice

OH JOY, OH BLISS! I have been having problems with the Kinzpost all summer and I haven't been able to send anything at all. I finally typed in "how to download firefox" and I followed the steps. When I opened the firefox browser I had to download a new flash player (all of these downloads were free) Then I was able to open webkinz on firefox and yes! I sent things back and forth between my accounts with no problem at all! Now, I can close fire fox and go right back to internet explorer and I haven't lost anything inclulding "my favorites" - it just worked great! If you are having a problem sending kinzpost than you should try opening the internet with firefox!
benburpalot is offline Male
Old 08-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #114
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

As suggested by benburpalot, try another browser. Safari will not work for me - I use Firefox or Opera.
florida is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #115
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

but if I use ff it interfes(sp) with my rogers yahoo!! internet!!! so I can't use it
Old 08-31-2010, 02:18 PM   #116
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

I cannot send anything via Kinzpost, either (grumble)

I haven't called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] yet, but I did send them a message from the Comments & Suggestions part of the newspaper
Old 08-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #117
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

I have called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] Customer support and this is what they told me
"we are aware of the issue but unfortunately we can't replicate the issue on our end. you can try the following, as it has worked for some of the users who have called, try clearing your cache, clear out your dock down to less than five items on it, send no more or less than two items at a time, sent items you need to send as the first activity you do when you log in, use firefox, try at different times of the day as some users it can work not work one minute but not the next."
"what about users like me who have done all of this and it still does not work"
"like I said we are aware of the issue but the Technical support team has not stumbled unto a fix, so even if we logged into your account on our end we could not fix it. We suggest getting either a faster running computer or upgrade your line. I am sorry I was not of great help but we are aware of the issues."
"ok thank you have a -" click.
the lady (Amy) I so happened to connect to was kind of annoyed that I am assuming users keep calling about this issue but it was no reason to be rude... it is called courtesy please and thank you people!!!

wait a second - THEY CAN'T REPLICATE THE ISSUE ON THEIR END?!!!!" if they can't replicate it how on earth are they going to fix it? that makes no sense!

So I guess I will have to try at different times to see it will work for me. good luck to everyone else who keeps having issues and none of the 'solutions' has worked for them.
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 07:21 PM   #118
ow !!! I can fly

so should I call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] and tell them I am having the same problem or should I wait?
Old 08-31-2010, 08:03 PM   #119
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

you can call but they will probably tell you the same thing they said to me:
Quote:
"we are aware of the issue but unfortunately we can't replicate the issue on our end. you can try the following, as it has worked for some of the users who have called, try clearing your cache, clear out your dock down to less than five items on it, send no more or less than two items at a time, sent items you need to send as the first activity you do when you log in, use firefox, try at different times of the day as some users it can work not work one minute but not the next."
I believe the more complaints they receive the more priority they will put on the issue
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 08:21 PM   #120

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I am not. Though, sometimes I am stuck on please wait. If that happens, just be patient and wait it out.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
can't send gifts, glitch, kinzpost, problem, sending mail