Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Default kinville academy prizes

Here is a glitch that really bugs me but I would have to catagorize it as minor since it doesn't affect play.

The overstuffed bookshelf you get from graduating from language class doesn't seem to hold anything. I keep getting " We're sorry, that item doesn't fit here".

Also the trampoline you get from agility (which is a very difficult class!) won't give you any health credit when you jump on it.

I would love to see these two items fixed. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
cheyenneg is on a distinguished road

Default Re: kinville academy prizes

yea me too I have the same problem I hope they fix it
cheyenneg is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 12:47 AM   #3
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
The overstuffed bookshelf you get from graduating from language class doesn't seem to hold anything. I keep getting " We're sorry, that item doesn't fit here".
It only holds books. Took me a while to figure that out.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 12:49 AM   #4
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

i am so poor-i really cant afford any classes-hopefully i will get up my kinz cash! those items sound really cool! can you trade them? cause i have never seen any in the trading room...
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 12:50 AM   #5
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
i am so poor-i really cant afford any classes-hopefully i will get up my kinz cash! those items sound really cool! can you trade them? cause i have never seen any in the trading room...
No, Kinzville Academy prizes cannot be traded or Kinzposted.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #6

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
It only holds books. Took me a while to figure that out.
I had tried the book that you get at recess and it doesn't hold that (since I have quite of few of those I would love it to fit there). I will go try out my other books, thanks for that info.

I will say I have all the other books out in my library and don't want to tuck them away since all the pets love to read them!!

Just checked it out and you are right they do fit and that does make sense... books in the bookshelf! Guess my next plan is to rethink the arrangement of my library and bookshelf.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by suzette424; 01-04-2010 at 03:27 PM..
Old 01-05-2010, 12:30 AM   #7
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

You're welcome!
Closed